Kiss and Make Up

As soon as Lilith shut the door behind them, she saw Jin's hands brace against it on either side of her against the door. She turned. There he stood, bearing down over her with serious and meaningful eyes, all his usual playfulness gone.

"You lied to me," he said in a dangerous voice.

The sound of it made Lilith's heart want to leap out of her chest.

"I did," she answered, her own voice uncharacteristically small.

One of Jin's hands went from bracing the door to cupping against her jaw, against her neck. His thumb brushed at flecks of dirt and blood that speckled the face of that tiny warrior woman whom he loved.

"I might have to punish you for that." A lustful smile. Darkening eyes.

Lilith sighed and smacked Jin on the chest.

"OW. HEY."

"At least let me take a bath first. Goodness gracious, I'm disgusting. And you're incorrigible." As Lilith smacked playfully at Jin's chest a few more times, instead of backing away from her, Jin leaned down and scooped her up in his arms.

She stopped hitting him.

"Well c'mon then, yah little tease."

Lilith gave a playful wink. Jin frowned. Then Lilith kissed Jin on the cheek as he carried her through the suite and into the bathroom, and his face looked a little less frown-y.

When Jin set her down, Lilith sat down on the edge of the bathtub and started to reach down to unlace her strappy black combat boots. But Jin crouched down at her feet and without words, his hands got in the way and he started to undo the laces himself.

After a minute, he said, "Damn. Does it take you this long to put these on every time?"

"More or less."

One shoe. Then another.

Once both boots had clunked onto the solid floor, Jin continued to look up at Lilith from where he crouched on the floor.

"You could help me with my utility belt, too. The buckle is in the back."

Lilith stood up.

Jin did as well.

Lilith turned around. Jin's fingers gripped around the hard square buckle. There was a CLICK and the belt was released. Jin was much more careful about taking this and setting it down on the vanity. When he turned around, Lilith approached him, pulled him roughly by the collar of his shirt, and then pushed him down into a chair next to the bath.

"W-what are you doing?" Jin asked, his face flushing.

"Well, you called me a tease." Lilith smirked as her fingers started to unravel the straps around her left bracer. Slowly. "And now you're gonna eat your words."

Jin pulled at the front of his collar to loosen the top button as he swallowed. He said in a trying-to-be-forcefull voice, "I'm supposed to be the one punishing you, here. Because you lied to me and--"

Lilith reached out a hand and tucked her fingers delicately beneath Jin's chin, tilting his face upwards towards hers. "I am sorry, Jin. But I know you're shit at lying. And we couldn't risk Joon figuring it out." Lilith leaned down and planted a firm, careful kiss on Jin's lips.

His chin still in her fingers, Jin grumbled, "I am not."

She chuckled, planting a quick kiss on his cheek before her fingers slipped from his skin. Then Lilith walked over to turn on the water for her bath. She smirked up at Jin as she leaned over the bath to check the temperature.