you better behave yourself, angel eyes

Mulai dari awal

Jeremiah nodded, "Yes and his dangerous. You shouldn't let him date her, he's bad news."

Cosima scowled, elbowing Jeremiah, "You didn't even fucking meet him so shut up." Turning to her father, Cosima smiled "She's nervous to tell you about him because his the opposite of Josh."

Richard sat up, "What do you mean opposite?"

"I..." Cosima jumped at the sound of front door slamming shut and three heads turned to see Kimora standing at the entrance of the living room. She smiled softly, walking towards her dad, "Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late."

She walked closer into the living room, slowly to see everyone's expressions. When they'd arrived at her house, Silas and her had sneaked up to her bedroom to let Cosima ask about what her dad would think about her with another guy. She had felt slightly guilty about making her sister do it and had the intention of going down there and telling her himself when Silas stopped her. Saying it was a good idea to let Cosima get a feel of her father.

When Silas announced Cosima had started the conversation, the couple had sneaked out to appear as if coming home only now.

"Kimora, what is this talk about a boy?"

Straight to the point.

She sighed, "Dad, I've started dating this guy and his extremely important to me." Richard rose an eyebrow but allowed his daughter to continue, "He's from another part of town, doesn't really hang around much here." Richard frowned, he seemed like a boy that would take his daughter far away.

"He didn't go to college," Richard scowled, he didn't want the boy distracting his daughter from her studies. "But that's normal for his... family, they have a... family business. His cold and distant but his not at all like that with me so please don't judge him, especially with how he looks."

Kimora sent Cosima a thankful glance and scowl towards Jeremiah, who huffed, "And how does he look? Like a bad guy to me!"

Cosima elbowed her younger brother again, "Shut the fuck up!" 

Standing up, Kimora walked towards the front door and pulled it open carefully, Silas immediately looked down at her. "How did it go?"

Kimora rolled her eyes, "You were eavesdropping the entire time."

Silas smirked, shrugged as he stepped into her house. He'd been in Kimora's room every night since she accepted him as her mate though entering her front door made him feel different. Maybe because this time, instead of sneaking around so her father wouldn't know about him, he was about to meet Richard. And that seemed to be a huge step for Kimora who had fidgeted during the entire ride home.

Kimora smiled, taking a hold of her mate's hand and guiding him towards the living room where Richard was pacing in front of the sofa. Cosima was trying to calm him and Jeremiah was frowning, deep in thought. Thinking about how he was going to convince his father that this new guy was a dick head.

Once Kimora cleared her throat, three heads turned to her. Cosima smiled, while Richard froze and Jeremiah's eyes widened. "Dad, this is Silas, my boyfriend."

Silas smiled softly towards his mate before raising his eyes to look towards his mate's father who was still looking at him wide eyed. "This... I don't..." Richard stuttered before running a hand through his hair.

Richard hasn't expect Silas to look like that. So big and rugged.

Silas frowned, wondering if that was a bad sign. Looking towards Kimora, he scanned her appearance to see what she felt. She was slightly frowning but her scent showed she wasn't sad or happy. Silas was confused, looking around the room to land on Cosima who stood up, smiling. "So, dinner is ready, why don't we all take a seat? I'll put an extra plate down for Silas."

Silas smiled, letting Kimora tug him towards the dinning room where he sat down next to Kimora while Jeremiah sat opposite him. Glaring towards the man who could clearly knock him out with one punch.

Kimora reached under the table, laying her hand on Silas's thigh that he tensed up. He looked towards her, glaring but Kimora simply smiled, rubbing his legs softly and turning to the front of the table as her father sat down.

Taking a hold of her wrist, he waited until her father was looking towards Cosima who was dishing her father food and Jeremiah was busy filling his plate. Pulling her towards him, Kimora gasped as she slapped into his hard chest. "You better behave yourself, angel eyes or I'm going to spank that cute little ass of yours."

Kimora smiled softly, trailing her hand higher up Silas's leg, her index finger coming out to softly trail his member. Silas tensed, glaring at Kimora's teasing smile. "Silas?"

Silas snapped up straight in his seat, turning to look towards Cosima who stood next to him. A bowl food in her hands, "Yes?"

She gestured towards the bowl and Silas nodded, smiling as Cosima leaned forwards and started to fill his plate with food, "Thanks."

"So, Silas..." Richard started, clearing his throat, "Tell me about the family business."

Silas gulped, wanting to roll his eyes as he heard Kimora giggle beside him, "We own... a gym."

Richard nodded, smiling slightly, "Maybe Jeremiah could take a turn down there, he needs a bit of muscle."

Jeremiah glared towards his father who send him a smirk before turning back towards Silas, "So... how did you meet my daughter?"

Silas smiled turning to Kimora, "I meet him at the club, remember when we went with Kenna and Jeremiah and Cosima had to come with."

Richard sighed, nodding his head before looking up with a frown, "But you were with Joshua—"

Kimora and Silas tensed, avoiding eye contact. Richard eyed the two with narrowed eyes before turning to Cosima who asked a question. "Have you meet Silas's parents?"

Kimora smiled turning to Silas, "Not yet."

Silas smiled, "My mother's very eager to meet her, I haven't been able to stop talking about her at home."

Kimora blushed before looking up at Richard's father frowned, "And your father?"

Silas smiled tightly, "I've never meet him."