It all comes tumbling down.

Comenzar desde el principio

(Timeskip)

After about an hour, I see a bullhead land and I see RWBY, mania and Robbie.

Venom: hey peo-

I then get tackled into a hug by RWY and mania.

Ruby: I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO AGAIN!!!!

Yang: WHEN THIS IS OVER, I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS BACK TO BEACON AND TIE YOU TO A CHAIR!!!

Weiss: HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US AND KEEP TRYING TO ESCAPE US YOU DUNCE!!! I WILL FREEZE YOUR ENTIRE BODY!!!

Venom: ok then.... hey ruby it's good to see you again, yang, there's no way you can drag me and tie me to a chair, but it's nice to see you care enough to do that, and Weiss, it's lovely to see you too but if you try and freeze me then I'll just have to melt out of it.

After a minute they get off of me but mania was still hugging me.

Mania: Why did you have to leave us, we missed you so much.

Venom: We missed you too mania, you doing Ok?

Mania: now that we've seen you again, we're doing better.

We then get up and then I look at Robbie who's now ghost rider, I walk up to him and we bro hug.

Good rider: how've you been motherfuckers?

Venom: Better since we don't have to hear your bullshit.

We both chuckle and then look at the mansion, the place had guards at the front entrance, it was a possible to head to the roof but the entrances are sealed off there as well.

Blake: Weiss, can't you go in?

Weiss: unfortunately not, my father and brother have ordered atlas troops to capture me if I set foot there.

Venom: Ok, now that's just fucked up.

Ghost rider: hey Venom, let's use my car.

I look at him in confusion and began to think about what he meant until I realised that he wanted to go for the full frontal assault, I nod and get in his car while RWBY look at us in confusion.

Yang: what're you 2 planning?

Venom: Watch and learn yang, watch and learn.

After that was said, we go full speed through the mansion gates and the atlas troops start firing at the car but the bullets were just bouncing off of it, we then burst through the door and then hit the brakes I get out of the car filled with adrenaline and ready to fight some pricks.

Venom: HO, HO, HO BITCHES!!!!

RWBY and mania then come through the damaged door and we start walking down the hallway and see robots and troops attacking us with stun batons.

Venom: Well fuck.

I create my claws and start to attack them followed by Robbie, mania, Yang and Blake, once we made quick work of them we kept walking until we saw a door that had heavy duty security, I went juggernaut and started punching the door leaving some dents but I eventually broke it and walked in, I saw anti - venom breaking out of his cage and started slaughtering everyone he could see, I saw Whitley running to some giant ass robot and hopped in it and started fighting anti - venom but was failing miserably, I look to the left and see winter and willow in cages, I create my blade and cut them free, they both hug me.

Winter: thank you!!!

Venom: You're welcome, sorry to cut this short but we need to take care of them.