silas, the big softy

Start from the beginning

Frowning, Cosima reached out to pinch her sister to wake her up. Kimora jumped back, hissing before looking up at Silas, when he was suddenly by her side. His eyes glaring down at Cosima.

"Wolf, it's ok. I'm quickly talking to Cosima, ok?"

Silas grunted before pulling away and going to stand again across the room. He didn't know why he needed to do this, he could hear them perfectly from over here. He was sure he could hear them even with human hearing. They were pretty loud.

Kimora turned back to her sister, who was glaring back at Silas before returning her gaze to her sister who giggled nervously, "I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous about introducing Silas to dad. I just broke up with Josh—"

Cosima took her sister hand in hers, smiling softly, "Dad would never judge you for finding someone so early after breaking after Josh, you know that right?"

Kimora sighed, nodding her head, "I'm just worried about how dad will react, I mean look at him..." She looked over at Silas with a small smile, scanning him head to toe as she bit her lip.

He was the complete opposite of Josh. He was bigger. Darker. And he had this aura around him that screamed he was more then just human. That there was something about him that made humans avoid his presence.

Silas raised an eyebrow at that, trying to hide a smirk as he smelt his little mates arousal. He always felt that sometimes smelling domes arousal was a curse but now, he was glad he was able to smell his mate. This meant he could tease her and know when she wanted pleasure.

Cosima sighed, Kimora had a point. Everything about Silas screamed mysterious and dangerous. "I'll talk to dad about how he'll feel about you with another boy, okay? And I'll tell you how he reacts."

Kimora nodded, kissing her sister's cheek before turning back towards Silas. Cosima smiled as she watched Silas's face soften when he saw Kimora was done talking. Even though she disliked him for keeping her sister out late and seemed like a bad guy, he did care for Kimora.

"Don't do anything Jeremiah would do."

Kimora blushed, waving her sister away before walking towards Silas who took her into his arms and guided her towards her bed. "I think I should introduce you to my mother."

Kimora tensed, nervous about the idea of meeting someone so dear to him before smiling, "I'd love that." She wanted to be in his life in every aspect.

Silas smiled, "You don't have to be scared about telling your father about us, you know that I'm not anything like I look like."

Kimora giggled, "Silas, the big softy."

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around his mate and bringing her closer into his arms. Softly kissing her forehead before closing his eyes, waiting for her to fall asleep.

[][][]

"You've been M.I.A, my dear. Trouble at home?" Kimora's professor said, startling Kimora that she gasped, jumping back and spinning towards the direction of the voice.

Kimora smiled, chuckling nervously. She'd missed a few classes due to hanging out with Silas. She hadn't told her mate because she knew he would feel guilty and make her go to class, "No, professor, I wasn't feeling well and my father didn't think it would be a good idea for me to be here." The lie slipped easily past her lips and she smiled innocently.

The professor nodded, smiling before turning towards Kimora's painting. It was a simple painting, one of her memories with her mate. Since meeting Silas, he had become her muse. He was all she ever painted, whether it be his a forest, his wolf would be in the background or the shape of his body would be hidden somewhere in he paining.

"You have a mild infatuation with this young man, no?"

Kimora blushed, nodding shyly, "Is that a bad thing?"

The professor immediately shook his head, "No, my dear. The art your create is quite the sight, I'd love to meet the gentlemen at the art show next week."

Kimora smiled, nodding her head before looking up towards the clock to gasp and jump up. Her class had ended already and she'd stayed behind to finish up some painting. Silas had said he'd pick her up at four and it was already ten past.

She collected her things before senior her professor away as she pushed past her him. She jogged towards the entrance of the school only to freeze at the sight of Silas leaning against his car.

His arms were folded, glaring down at a blonde, Kimora recognized as a girl from her class. Skipping down the steps, she smiled as Silas's eyes rose to meet his and he grinned. "Angel eyes." He called, the blonde before him turning around to see who he had called the sweet name.

Seeing Kimora, she scowled before smiling quickly to face Silas. Silas ignored her, pulling Kimora into her arms and kissing her forehead before pecking her mark. "You took a while to come out."

Kimora smiled shyly, "I lost track of time."

The blonde smirked, "I thought you have a boyfriend."

Silas stood up, pulling Kimora closer to his side, "I'm her boyfriend now."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "She's got another one."

Silas growled, irritated at the human girl's presence, "Yes, but they're broken up now will you leave? You're irritating me."

The blonde gasped, glaring at the two before stomping off into another direction. Kimora's giggled, "That was rude, Silas."

Her mate grunted, not caring that he'd upset the human girl as he squeezed Kimora's waist,"Just get your cute little ass in the car."

She giggled, not having to be asked twice.