Clutter normal

To be noble I knew not the word, I knew nothing. I hadn't a clue how to deal with these issues in life. I had no way of knowing how I arrived where I was, or where I would end up. Some might say that it was a sick way to learn about life. That whoever was watching over me was having a fun time screwing me over because it all seemed so screwy.

"What can any of you do for him?" I asked kicking myself for butting in. Carlo eyed me carefully still unsure of me it seemed.

"I don't think there is anything I can do for the boy. He thinks what he thinks." Carlo said with a shrug, apparently, he wanted to hold a grudge.

"You're his Dad he's your son, act like one and be there for your kid." I said pointing at Kenny who was just gone. Evan stared at his Dad as well expecting the same thing.

Kenny stood up shaking his head, pulling it together enough to speak.

"Excuse me; I need to use the bathroom." He said heading up the stairs. I stared at them all in disgust.

"He is your family, how dare you let him crumble in front of you and not do anything?!" I yelled. Evan stared at me a strange look spreading across his face.

"He's out of control." Carlo said. Mark nodded arms crossed in the same stance.

"And what about you Evan, are you going to play stupid along with them?" I asked crossing my arms. "I can tell you first hand, he is dealing with a lot right now. Because of this family, help him make it through this."

"I'll do anything for my brother; I just don't know what to do." He brought his hands up.

I heard a click and turned to see Kenny in the doorway aiming a large gun at Carlo.

"It's alright; I didn't expect a thing from any of you. Son or no son I need to get over this somehow." He focused in on Carlo, Ari screamed, Mark started toward Kenny slowly and carefully. Evan seemed to be more into watching or maybe thinking of a strategy I wasn't sure.

I held my breath frozen in terror. I didn't know where to move or what to do. What words could one say in a time like this? Irrational people never made a rational decision that was just logic.

So I stood in the room hoping that for once in Kenny's life he found the answer to what he wanted. That he did what was right, not what was to be expected. I wanted him to do what was right because it seemed that was the only thing to heal his soul and free him.