"I'm Camila." I then looked up to smile at her and checked the time.

"Hot date?" She giggled again and I smirked playfully.

"Hopefully." I leaned back and flipped a page in my note book as I wrote something down that I didn't want saved on my laptop.

I heard everyone start packing up their things as the clock hit twelve and I started to rush my typing.

"You don't have to rush, I can email you the notes if you want? Copy and paste?" Ally suggested while she stood up and packed up her purse.

"That would be beautiful, Ally. Oh my God, you're amazing." I felt extremely grateful for her existence right about now.

"Trust me, I'd rather go on a hot date than copy some notes that we might not need later." She joked and I quickly wrote down my email for me to give her.

"You literally deserve the world." I gasped as I quickly shut my laptop and shoved it nicely into my bag.

"Good luck." She giggled as I passed her the piece of paper.

I hoped she could read my handwriting, no one ever really could. I couldn't even read it sometimes. I then started to panic inside when that thought entered my mind. But it was too late I was already out of the class and I didn't really wanna go back. While I second guessed myself, I looked back to see her walking the other way. Then I cursed at myself as I walked out of the building completely.

Suddenly all my panic faded away when I saw the one girl that had been invading my thoughts. She whipped her head around when the door opened and that smile shined underneath the shade.

"Hi!" She breathed out cutely as she rubbed her hands together.

"Hi." I giggled as I stepped closer to her and she smoothly grabbed my hand.

"You're free right?" She asked me as her eyes literally burned right through me.

"Yeah, I'm not going into work today either so... yeah." I nervously spoke and she rubbed her thumb over the top of my hand.

"Great." She bubbled up with a cute smile and she looked down at my bag before sliding the strap off my shoulder.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you somewhere?" She asked me and I wondered where that confidence from her texts went.

Maybe she was just trying to be polite?

"I don't mind." I couldn't help the smile on my face and I felt like my heart was trying so hard to cling to hers.

I just felt like I needed to be closer to her and she looked down the street.

"The vehicle is by my dorm building, so we uh gotta walk over there." She suddenly looked away and itched her head which caused me to smirk.

"Come on, cutie." I giggled as I tugged her hand and she smiled widely while she followed my lead.

We walked hand in hand as she asked me about my day and I noticed the sun beaming. Usually it would've been raining due to the season. When we arrived to the spot all I saw was a pickup truck that was probably from the 1990's.

"Uh it's my brothers." She quickly spoke up noticing the small halt.

"We are from Texas so.. yeah, kinda bound to have a truck." She chuckled softly, "Amarillo is filled with these." She lightly joked and opened up the passenger side for me.

"I promise it's not dirty or anything." She insecurely sweared and I subconsciously slid my hand across her jawline.

"It's fine, I don't care if it's a BMW or a hooptie from the eighties. I won't ever judge you." I shared and suddenly got in without thinking much about it.