chapter=47 Epilogue2 (edited)

Sometimes all you need is your husnabd's and families support we all have ups and downs people will come and go from your life but some will be a lesson and some will be a blessing, if they leave let them leave they weren't meant to force.

There is no one who is sooo busy in this world, if people will want to be with you they will find a way.

After 8years:
Yumna:
"Mum, mum, we still have to invite alot of kids from my class,"I heard our little Ayman's voice who sounded so excited for his birthday party which we promised him will be held this year it's tomorrow he has grown up and time flew by 8 years but it looks like just yesterday.

I was baking blackforest cake for him and his classmates he is he friendly time who easily trusts people he has heart of gold just like his father and now we told him to invite only his best friends and he gave us a number of 20.

"Mum please can we invite also Mayra?"he asked me while pleading with his eyes sometimes I think like he is not just 7year old kid but 17 kids nowdays I knew girl she was really good but still I don't want them to have anything more at this age he ahs to focus in studies.

"Assalamualeikum,"the voice which light up my day, my  smile widened wow today my loving husband is home early no matter what he always finds time for us after everything which happened some years back.

"Waleikumsalam,"I replied and he hugged me infront of Ayman now I understand why our little one has crush on Mayra he got all from his father I took his coat off and placed it on chair.

"What's up young man?"he asked Ayman while giving him hi5 and they both started talking as if forgetting me seriously when these two are together it's like am third wheel.

"I was just telling mum to invite Mayra,"he said to his dad as if it was not a big deal and his dad came closer to me oh no!I know he will emotional blackmail me that's what he does he always listens to Ayman people will think Ayman is spoilt but to be honest he is not he gets everything he can but at times which is not allowed we refuse him he knows it.

Just then my inlaws entered another people who love us most am glad to have found such inlaws.

"So what do you want this time Ayman?"they asked him what he wanted for his birthday and just like that I remembered how I met my amazing husband I looked at him and smiled and went to kitchen.

"You know how much I love you," I heard his deep voice sending shivers down my spine till now he has that effect on me, I was now putting icing and he was so close distracting me...

"So the cake is more important than me?"he asked again feeling  annoyed that he came early and I wasn't paying any attention to him once down I turned towards him.

"Hey that's just cake and you...,"I started but then felt shy to complete it.

"Yeah and me what?"he said while lifting my chin and did he forget his parents were just in next room.

"Your parents are in next room,"I moved away from him and placed cake in fridge but he blocked my way once I was done.

"I love you so much,"he whispered in my ears and I remembered some incidents and wiped my tears but he frowned may be confused why I was crying.

"So I confess my love for you and you cry?"he asked while lifting my chin again and I stared at him how didi get so lucky?

"No these are tears of happiness,"I told him and he wiped my tears with his thumb telling me he doesn't ever want to see my cry again.

Am not perfect we will have ups and downs I will be mad sometimes bt together we will not quit but struggle.

" I will always protect you, love you, care for you, grant all your wishes tru, for you have given me everything once I prayed for someone who will be together with me who will lead me in our  religion and Allah sent you,"he completed his sentence and I missed my parents but I know they are in better place I hugged him back.

"Once I prayed to Allah for someone who will love me, care for me, guide me protect me and Allah sent you,"I said no idea where bravery came from and his eyes narrowed but his face lit up with happiness his eyes shown immense love for me and our family.

We hugged eahother and just then heard someone clearing their throat I looked away moving backwards buy Ayman came and todl us to stay closer so we could take family picture.

"Hows Mayra?"Ayman's granfather teased him and we all bursted laughing he came and hugged us he thanked me for inviting her and all of his friends.

Alhamdulillah.

***Birthday party****

I  smiled looking towards my husband, our child whose  growing up fast my inlaws Alya Lubayna they were still single but I felt something was going on between them and Hamza and Yakub these girls  eh.

My aunt was here today, Imran and Aisha were here also Aisha's parents as well  when  my parents passed away I always complained but then Allah takes away those whom he loves most they were in pain and he put them in better place.

I felt lonely sometimes then he asnwered my prayers  HE sent Ahad for me and everything changed we all have different hearts but it all depends on how we overcome our situations together.

Well this was our  journey and theres still more a long way until Allah wants us to be together.

I prayed for someone and he prayed for someone little did we know Allah had already planned our whole journey.

I smiled and joined them since Ayman wanted to feed cake to Mayra am telling you these kids at young age ya Allah guide all of us and protect us..ameen.

"Where were you?you missed the scene how  Mayra spilled icing on Ayman's face,"Ahad said while laughing and Ayman who still wanted to feed cake to Mayra who belonged to very low class fmaily but verygood at heart.

"I was watching  it all and you are enjoying it,"I told him and he hugged me telling me that's life let them enjoy at young age you never know what will happen next.

"I love you too,"I whispered in his ear that was my reply towards his earlier confession and kissed his cheek when no one was looking and together we cut another whiteforest cake with Ayman and everyone cheered and asked for family photo.
*********
That's how two different hearts met their  journey started in halal way.....and they continued living  their lives .........thanking Allah.