chapter=39 your worst nightmare..count down begins(edited)

Yumna:
I lay on bed since it was afternoon I just love to take nap in the afternoon infact mum and dad do also it was now 5months since our marriage.
Today it was our wedding anniversary but Ahad was nowhere to be found he had gone to work and he din't come for lunch.

I tried texting him he just said he will come home late.

We have been through so much but with eachother's support we have reached this far.
All the things replayed in my mind since the day I met him.

His first proposal which was dare no matter how much I try to erase that dare part it hurts deeply but I never ever mentioned it sincd I forgave him.

Second one was when we met with an accident and and got threatened then Ahad was about to cancel our wedding I just can't even imagine that day what I went through when he told me such a thing.

Then he was avoiding me pushing me away because he felt guily that it was dare.

Then us finding out about harsh reality of my uncle and aunt.

Ya Allah please always keep helping us difficulties are really making us strong and understand eachother.

Today is our wedding anniversary I know I shouldn't have brought work topic yesterday but I got good offer I never thought of working after marriage but now when the opportunity has knocked on my door I just don't know what to do any longer Ahad has refused totally.

It was almost evening,"where was he?"I stood up splashed water on my face and tied my hijab and went downstairs for evening meal and the sight before me just left my mouth opening and closing.

There stood the one who was in my mind since morning arranging roses on the table and mum and dad already sitted waiting for me may be?they hadn't noticed me.

I wiped my tears that's what I love most about my inlaws and Ahad no matter what happens or how much we argue we hardly forget little details about our loved ones.

I cleared my throat and it caught their full attention all pairs of eyes were on me with wide smile including Ahad as if we hadn't even argued yesterday.

He came closer to me his closeness till makes me blush and shy he knows it and he loves it.

"Happy anniversary sweetheart,"he wished me while kissing on the cheeks and I just moved away shyly greeting mum and dad and was greeted with smell of cake it looks really yummy MashaaAllah I don't like baking muchI prefer cooking though I try sometimes.

"Happy anniversary to you both,"mum and dad wished us and I hugged them while they gestured me to sit and cut cake with Ahad.

"No need to feel shy once we were just your age we understand,"my mum in law told me and she stared lovingly at her husband.

We cut the cake and fed them first we ahd planned to go out for dinner our treat just four of us.

We went to our room respectively but I had questions.

"Where were you whole day I was so worried couldn't you even text,"I was saying whatever came toy mind he makes me mad sometimes.

"Sorry I was busy planning our day and night plans and time flew,"he back hugged me while saying this and I moved away looking him in eyes and saw sincerity and honesty.

"You'r forgiven but please next time make sure one text,"I reminded him while removing his coat and placimg it on his chair while he removed his shoes.

It was already 8pm we were planning to leave by 9pm after praying Isha at 8.30pm.

"Ahad what about the promotion which I got?"I asked him while placing his shoes in the shoe corned and saw him lost in thoughts he wsn't saying anything just sitted there.

"Please don't work am here for you?"his voice low and he was pleading me  but I thought alot about it, it was good offer

"First I will find out about this company and then let you know even if you have worked before why after all these months they all of sudden remembered you I think something is fishy,"he said as if he knew something was up and it made sense also why din't I ever think about it.

"So my dear sweetheart ready for dinner?"he asked while resting on bed and I removed our clothes.

"Yeah now get up and go wake up dad and pray in masjid there's still time,"I told him while removing our matching clothes I removed pink suit for me and pink shirt for him and tie of pink let's see his reaction it will be fun.

He went to the masjid with dad while me and mum prayed at home and I told mum our matching colours and she just laughed she went to dress up while I went in my room upstairs.

When I came out of bathroom in ten minutes and I changed later on I saw a figure standing near our bed coming closer and he was checking out at something and lights went off and heavy wind blew I was trembling already I feared darkness and there was a guy in our room.

"Who are you?"I asked him in low voice but hoping he heard and there was total silence I moved backwards  I wanted to scream but what if there are other men and they harm my mum in law.

"What do you want?"I asked in my shaky voice and sweaty hands I hate darkness.

"Your worst nightmare, enjoy few days with your loving husband, count down begins,"I heard deep emotionless scary voice which made me still.

Ahad please come soon.

Check out my incompleted books:
STUCK WITH ARROGANT CEO
THE DAY HE CAME💔...❤everything changed.