chapter=20 He cares??(edited)

Function1)Henna(mehndi)

Yumna:
All the girls we were gathered in large room while guys and gents were in other room.

Today is the first function of henna(mehndi)since I loved Indian designs we called a lady but she hasn't arrived till now.

"Ah I hate this, lady backed out last minute," Aisha said angrily while trying to call other ladies who apply.

"I have this other lady's number who applies bridal mehndi, let me just call her,"Lubayna said while dialling the number while other girls continued applying some of relatives.

We had switched on nasheeds.

Finally after like half an hour lady arrived and we thanked her since it was a short notice.

"MashaaAllah the design looks pretty," The girls were commenting on eachothers design and taking pictures to post in snapchat and Instagram but I just saved them in my post waiting for someone else to see the design first.

"InshaaAllah you will get darker colour Yumna," My aunt said all ladies laughed sensing the meaning of it behind.

She soon finished legs and we took break of lunch then continued.

Will Ahad even come to see?I know It's not allowed but I just have that feeling that he's not romantic type he will avoid it at anycost.

By evening girls left to prepare for tomorrows function and it was just us family members and gents of our house I was just waiting for someone to come and bring for me drinks since I was waiting for mehndi to dry up completely then pray maghrib.

"Where was Aisha when I needed her most I sent her to bring drinks but still, does it take so long?"I askd myself and saw pair of legs approaching me.

"Here's drink,"That familiar voice of the person who has been avoiding me for long and in my mind throughout the day.

"What are you doing here?"I asked him since he clearly din't want to see me.

"I just came to drop some wedding stuffs and I came to pick my mom,"he said as if he never came to see me or wished to see me.

He can't even sat directly that he came to see me.

"Oh," I said disappointment clearly visible in my voice.

"Just take the drink will you It's not so cold one since you are not allowed to take cold stuffs you have to be careful," He said while opening bottle of sprite.

"Do I sense a little bit of care?" I asked him since my mehndi in one hand had dried I decided to drink rather than making things awkward between us.

"No who said I care?since Aisha and rest were busy mum gave me to bring for you Imran was packing stuff in car," He said making excuses.

Say whatever you want and keep making excuses.

"So did that guy ever sent you a message again, the one who threatened you during accident," He asked me his voice totally changing into a serious one.

"Why?do you care or?"I asked him back.

Stubborn guy.

"Ahhh can't you just answer simple question,"He asked feeling irritated by my questions.

"No he neither texted nor called,"I told him while closing a bottle of sprite and thanking him to which he just nodded.

"Careful there,"He said while removing stool which was down near mine, I realized what he meant since
I was about to stand up and there was a stool near I looked up at him and looked away.

"Yumna sorry for being late I was stuck and here is your soda,"Aisha was already breathing fast as she reached and handed me bottle but then she saw me I already had sprite and saw Ahad leaving.

If Aisha brought sprite and Ahad said Yumna was busy it means he brought himself he thought about me he knew I liked sprite and knew I was thirsty and he was still denying and smile never left my face.

"What was he doing here and why are you smiling?"Aisha said and Lubayna and Alya joined us and they all were hell bent on teasing me.

"Nothing wrong, just some thoughts,"I told them though I know they will not believe me till I tell them.

Finay I told them and Aisha just told me how thoughtful of Ahad to come and bring for you since he saw me busy I had even forgotten your soda to be honest..one lucky girl you are she said.

"I want to tell you girls something and make sure it stays between us only,"I told them everything and they were just surprised.

"All will be well just give him time and today's actions just proved how much that guy cares for you and something has been bothering him,"Alya said while taking photos of us three.

"You are best and thankyou so much for motivation and your ideas,"I told them and we did group hug and ladies joined we talked for hours till dinner.

****

"Avoid, Ignore we have a challenge remember and I know you care for me thanks for drink and just few more days,"I just felt like thanking him so I sent him text and to which he just replied your welcome and I switched off data I do that when I don't use apps.

Always simple and short were his replies.

**************
What's bothering you?has someone been sending you threats?but I have to find out something if you have these qualities it means you like me and you are afraid of something...challenge goes on Ahad.

Step one:caring?✔

Note:

I think this time we are all together 15th shabaan... shabe barat mubarak to you all..As the big nights approach I ask forgiveness from you and together we ask forgiveness from Allah..and make dua for our parents...may Allah guide us all and protect us..ameen.......keep praying and stay blessed.....