chapter=43 kill them slowly a painful death(edited

Yumna:
Another knock and I just moved myself behind Ahad thinking who could be here at 7am we knew our lives were in danger but we wanted just one day to ourselves or what if the person who wanted to harm us knew each and every move of ours.

I saw Ahad slowly removing my hands from his arms and my eyes widened I knew what he was going to do he gestured me to be quiet and hide in the other room while he opens the door.

"No am not going and you are not going to open the door what if something happens to you,"I grabbed his arm and stopped him but he just took me to the other room.

"Don't worry please just be inside and you will find me soon with you,"he told me so calmly and here I was freaking out,wasn't he even scared abit?

"Please one day or the other we have to face it,"he said clenching his fist but then I grabbed his shoulders and he looked at me his eyes softening abit.

"If something wrong happens I will interfere,"I told him sternly if he was ready to risk his life then so was I.

He din't say anything but I know what to do.

He opened the door and my eyes widened to see someone we least expected she was all in messy way, her puffy eyes and  bloodshot red ones due to alot of crying may be and clothes she wore were different from the expensive ones she used to wear this was totally a different person and she was looking behind her as if someone had been following her.

"What was wrong?"

Ahad was still standing may be in shock I moved slowly till I was next to them and I took her to the sofas she needed rest and Ahad closed the door and followed us.

"Please please forgive me,"she was pleading while sobbing her eyes pleading us to forgive her.

"What happened how did you reach here?"Ahad asked her as if not believing even my eyes weren't beleiving what I was seeing.

"Please believe me I had to run away after hearing all that he's no longer the man I used to love I don't know what has happened to him?"she was crying continuously and my heart ached for her I went and brought a glass of water and gave her Ahad just nodded I tried to calm her.

"How's Imran?"she asked about him after relaxing abit.

"He's better,"I replied in  short form.

"What did you hear and how did you reach here?"Ahad asked her after she had relaxed and I gave her a weak smile encouraging her to continue.

"He....he was talking to someone on phone and I recorded... he wan...wanted to...,"she was stuttering and sobbing as if unable to say
painful words.

She switched on her phone and I was scared to hear what was recorded it must be something worst the way she was unable to say.

"I had saved my money it was not easy but I had to come and warn you all and save you I ran away and he sent goons once he found out, I backed away from his plan he was mad but when I heard him I decided that was enough I had to come here,"she said while her eyes landed on bags.

"Please don't leave your lives are in danger this man you will hear is no longer my loving husband no idea what happened to him,"she pleaded and we just nodded telling ehr we needed break but she shook her phone and opened her bag to find a phone and she switched on what she had recorded.

"She has backed away from my plan my own wife damnit,"this was angry  voice  of my uncle he wws really mad she just sobbed and I patted on her shoulder while recording continued.

Who was he talking to?it means someone else was also involved.

"This is war I will finish them all one by one slowly first make them sign everything in my name just the way they took it from me before  then  I will share half of it with you and then we will kill them slowly a painful death just like they killed someone precious to me when we were together in London,"he said and Ahad's eyes widened and mine we looked at my aunt wanting answers.

Note:
Suspense
Excited to read more?
Who was uncle talking to?
Thank you so much 1.95k  viewers Alhamdulillah.