chapter=21 Wedding day, Our big day(edited)

Yumna:
Well when the girls left the room Ahad came since they forced him he prayed dua on me and just left without saying much.

It hurt but atleast he came instead of nothing and he just said he was going to pray maghrib with the guys.
I just sat there for while waiting for girls to come and pick me to go get ready for dinner and I had to pray maghrib as well.
By the time I waited for girls so we pray together and I recalled today's events.

Flashback.
***2)Nikkah scene***
I didn't need to go to someone who did make up or anything since I have best of friends who were here for me and only a hair dresser was needed I was almost ready and time was going so fast everything was in mess in that room since girls decided to get ready in next room.

"MashaaAllah you are looking beautiful," My uncle said and kissed me on forehead praying some duas and blowing on my face.

"Someone will not be able to take his eyes off you tonight," Imran had said while hugging me.

"Stop teasing my Yumna, she's looking amazing mashaaAllah it's her first time getting dressed like this," Aunt Halima said and all my friends came and prayed some duas while I prayed for them that Allah sends someone for them soon InshaaAllah.

Finally they took pictures and then I was covered in veil it was really pretty outfit green by purple top and blouse long sleeved since I din't want my stomach to be seen I had told them to make the blouse top abit longer.

We sat in different cars to reach mansion since everyone was teasing me I had different emotions at moment nervousness, excitement of beginning a new journey and sadness for leaving my amazing family, brother, my home behind and all other butterlies in stomach and whatever they said in books...ya Allah I had never known these feelings as it was all new to me.

"I still have challenge going on."

Finally, we had reached and we all went to ladies section my friend Husna who was married was my bridesmaid as in our culture they say the bridesmaid has to be married.

She took me slowly to the stage as we had ladies and gents room separate where by us ladies heard whatever sheikh spoke through the mic.

It felt good that I was covered in veil since so many people were already there I don't like to be centre of attraction I kept looking down and praying duas.

Soon we heard the sheikh began with opening dua and then he asked;
"Do you Ahad Mohamed Khan accept Yumna as your wife?"

"There was total silence for a few seconds..what was Ahad doing?No I know him he will pass this challenge and he can't hurt many people, "I kept thinking and praying he waited purposely I guess.

"Yeah I accept Yumna as my wife,"He said and the relief I felt at moment and all girls cheered and my bridesmaid Husna passed me congrats since she was near me.

The sheikh asked three times and it was done I just couldn't stop tears just flew like that without me realizing.

Alhamdulillah he respected and he passed second challenge I just knew it.

That moment I had more respect for him.

1)He cares✔
2)He respects✔

"Have to even find out what was he hiding?"

I am now Mrs Yumna and soon everyone congratulated me one by one and gave gifts some even wanted to see me but I had refused I always wanted my Husband to see me first if I allowed girls to see now they would post on applications.

That was a for today and smile never left my face whole time since he said yes, he came in room for while but Alhamdulillah.

*****************************
Present

I decided to do ablution it was almost maghrib time we prayed maghrib together all girls and guys came we had dinner with those relatives who were left and soon it was 9 pm one by one left and I was again taken to Ahad's room in the other mansion he had bought since here everyone was there.

Ya Allah what will happen this time?

We entered room and the girls had decorated room the king-sized bed with red roses, chocolates were placed and some other stuffs and lights were dim..they were just smiling and teasing me.

Finally, they made me sit in middle of the bed and said," We are waiting for details of the wedding night," I just blushed and they teased more and left the room saying they will call Ahad soon.

I waited and waited little did I know that Ahad.........