chapter=33 He finally says it...part1(edited)

Yumna:
Me and my mum in law had prepared for tonight and it was just for us couple mum explained to me her and her husband's plan they were going to farmhouse tonight leaving us alone to sort out our issues her and dad will stay there for weekend.

They had already gone it was almost 7pm and he still hadn't arrived I felt like dressing up for him so I went as fast as I could to our room opened closet and chose a blue long top and tights with blue hijab and went in the bathroom to change once I was done I decided to apply a little bit of makeup I was never fan of makeup but I do it all for my husband and I hope he likes it.

I went and arranged the roses which I had ordered I put them on table and candles sorrounding our plates I put two chairs facing eachother and switced off the lights as soon as I heard the cracking of door.

Goosebumps were erupting in my stomach no matter what he always manages to take my breath away once I look into those eyes and am gonner and he thinks I will hate him...why?

As soon as the door opened I waited for him to say something but he just stared for few minutes I could see him because of the many candles even in the dim light I could see how tired and worn out he looked but more handsome with that frown on his face when he roamed his eyes around house and when they landed on table he kept the keys and his jacket on stool loosening tie.

I waited for compliment but instead I saw him coming closer to me.

"Where are mum and dad?"He asked and for first time I felt scared of replying him or telling him anything I looked down but saw him coming closer I also had many questions about the girl who picked up his cell.

"They told me we have family plans but I can't see them?"He asked while removing his tie and looking at me with those accusing eyes as if blaming me for lying to him.

"Mum and dad have gone to farmhouse,"I said while playing with my fingers afraid anytime he might loose his anger and shout at me.

"It was all your plan wasn't it?you gave them the idea?"He accused me and I looked at him already tears forming in my eyes but I wiped them moving backwards from this man.

"So can't I spend even few minutes with you?"I asked him while looking at him and saw him softening but then he was back to blank face.

"It wasn't my plan,"I tried to explain him it was mums idea but he just said I filled mum's ears with all these what's happening between us.

"It was their idea I just agreed,"I reasoned with him and moved back till my back touched the wall and he moved till he was few inches away from me.

"I only told you to give me some space that also you can't,"he said and started saying wow and all that crap I just stared at him.

Since when did he become like this?

"If you think am wastage of time then you can just go back to work and to the girl who received my call,"I said the last part with hurt and in low voice till he grabbed my hand I tried to remove ut from his grip.

"Don't ever say that again that you are waste of time got that,"he said harshly while holding my wrist I looked at him.

"Then why are you doing this what's reason?what was my fault?why hurt us both?just tell me...all these days you came late and when I called you a girl picked up your cell...explain to me am tired Ahad,"I told him and tears started streaming down my face spoiling my make up but now I wasn't bothered about makeup I wanted truth even if it will hurt.

One truth is better than thousand lies.

Say the truth even if you are alone.

Truth will set you free.

He finally left my wrist and I put my hands far away behind my back and I started going away to remove all what I had planned.

"Where do you think you are going?"He asked as if all of sudden he was concerned.

"Sorry for wasting your time I just am going to keep everything back,"I informed him and he grabbed my wrist stopping me from going any further but this time he grabbed  it loosely, I knee his intense gaze was one, I felt conscious all of sudden, I looked down immediately, I didn't want us to argue over small things.

"You won't do anything like that got that,"I just din't say anything and avoided eye contact. We remained silent for a while.

He took my hand and lead me to the chairs I had set everything yet he had to spoil. I had it all planned for the both of us.

Now what?one minute he was shouting and arguing next minute he wanted to spend time with me.

"You really want to know the truth, don't you"?he asked and I looked up at him, was he really bringing this topic?I stared in his eyes as if reading them I saw for few seconds they held so much emotions as if he was afraid and scared but why?Doesnt he know no matter what I will still love him and I can't even stay without few hours with him?What wrong has he done?I understand we all make mistakes.

"I know you will probably hate me after this,"he started saying such things which made me bring him to sense on how much I love him and I waited for him to continue.

Well another cliff hanger....
Do you want me to continue?

Note:
Please check out
1)Feeling Blessed
2)Sequel
3)True or False
4)Stuck with Arrogant CEO
5)THE DAY HE CAME everything changed
6)Wounds In Love
7)Mine Forever
8)Silent For His Sake .