chapter=23Different side of him(edited)

A good husband wipes his wife's  tears but a great husband listens to the story of why she's crying.

If you are facing toooo many difficulties just know that Allah is training you for a huge victory...Have faith and Patience.

Yumna:
I woke up stretched my arms checked the time it was already7.30am Alhamdulillah today I din't miss tahajud and fajr(first prayer from 5 prayers)even after I slept late. It's early but better late than never.

I checked my sorroundings if I am not wrong last night I slept on coach then how did I reach on bed?Realization hit me when I remembered that I am now married woman Mrs Yumna.

I looked at space on bed beside me he was not there and did he even come last night oh!ofcourse he came he was the one who picked me while I was asleep....

That side of him I wanted to see while I was awake but soon am sure he will realize and change he's not bad guy, I know him.

I stood up did the bed and cleaned the room went to see the amazing view from balcony wow there was rainbow SubhanAllah how beautifully Allah plans everything I went back to my Iean our  room and got ready and decided to make breakfast I am strong I will fight for whatever it will take and support my family am still worried about tbe guys who threatened I haven't heard from them again as soon as I was about to reach door I heard familiar voice.

"Assalamualeikum,"He said and he  put breakfast tray on stool beside our bed.

So now he shows up?why din't he go to work when yesterday also he decided to roam Allah knows where..

"Waleikumsalam,"I replid Ignoring him may be he brought breakfast for himself I tied my hijab and was about to go but his voice stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going?"He asked me and I just looked at him properly he was looking more handsome than ever those blue eyes which once I looked at them and fell for it his personality but then he hurt me he avoided me I just looked away he was even ready may be he will go to work in this business attire on our second day of wedding.

"Wait he held my wrist but not so tightly," He closed the distamce between us and I wondered how did he reach here so fast?

"Mum said since It's your first day you don't have to make anything she even sent me to have breakfast with you,"He said and dragged me with him to the coaches placed in our room and here I thought it was his idea....

I just sat and and we ate in comfortobale silence till I couldn't hold anymore and wondered where he was going so I asked him"Where are you going?"I took a bite of pancake I felt bad mum had to make everything alone InshaaAlla(If Allah wills from tomorrow I will enter kitchen).

"I am going somewhere but first I need you to forgive me sorry for hurting you,"He apologised and that meant alot instead of nothing.

"So you are going?"I asked disappointed and  even my voice was so low till I wondered what did I expect?for him to stay with me after apologising?

"I am going somewhere and you are coming with me,"He said while taking sip of orange juice and telling me to be ready by afternoon I will be back soon even before you realize, he kissed on my forehead and I looked down blushing.

Who was he?was he the same man who didn't want to get married to me? In fact, while we were having breakfast he even told me someone was threatening him and he would find out soon.

He bid goodbye to his parents as dad went with him I called him uncle but he said now I am his daughter so I call him dad.

Ahad left going somewhere he said it was emergency and I already miss him ya Allah what's wrong with me?

Today I saw his loving heart and it was me and mum left I call her mum Alhamdulillah both his parents take me as their daughter and what more does a girl need from her inlaws?

I was sitting with Ahad's mum whose my mum also and we both were checking out our phones while I got the call I hesitated at first but then it was  from same unknown number "Ya Allah what do they want now?"

"So he didn't listen and he came home now tell him to be ready for consequences and the first target will be......"It was guys voice and he disconnected the call, mum saw me  shaking my head and my voice was low  and hands cold she asked me and I narrated to her she was really worried.."Dad was out, Ahad, Imran, Aisha whom was he talking about?"

****
A beautiful heart is difficult to find nowadays if you have one cherish it.

Every heart has its own feeling which keeps changing.

The empty shell deep down in your heart can never be satisfied until you fill it with the love and remembrance of Allah.