chapter=32 Misunderstandings(edited)

Whatever happens, life in three words:Life Goes On.

Yumna:
I was removing clothes his black shirt and jeans with black jacket I have been removing all those days but today I thought why not try again he will wear it am sure.

I saw his sleeping form how peaceful he looked I checked the time on our wall clock it was 7am let him rest I thoght since he hardly does.

Mhh I will prepare his favourite dish and ramadhan is approaching as well I hope we solve all our differences before the holymonth.

While setting his suits and tie I kept his phone on charge so he will have 100%by the time he leaves.

I went and saw my mother in law preparing breakfast and greeted her and we talked a little.

"So will you tell me what's bothering you,"she took plates and asked me to which I was starled I just was loss of words how did she notice something was up?

"You are wondering how I knew?I nodded and she just told me to keep aside since everything was ready and we went to sit in sitting room before Ahad comes down.

"I saw they you look at him you love him don't you?"she asked and I nodded again to which I smiled I knew it she said in excitement.

"He has been ignoring for week and more aunty but I pretended I was asleep then he said something which confused me more he said if I knew I will hate him,"how will I hate the one I love.

"We had such beautiful relationship am so scared mum why is he avoiding me?"I told her and she just hugged me the one thing I needed most and we saw Ahad coming down stairs I looked up at him and caught him staring at me but he looked away without even a smile.

"Assalamualeikum mum,"he greeted her and kissed her on forehead the way he used to do to me and sat on dining table while we joined him and after few minutes  my dad in law joined.

"Waleikumsalam dear,"come home early today please both of you,"mum told them and they just looked at eachother Ahad looked at me then at his mum.

"What's special occasion?"he asked but his gaze on his mum alone and his dad looked at me with a smile complimenting the dish I made in hurry am glad we have breakfast together  even on workdays.

"I just want us to spend family time together,"she said and I smiled looking at her while putting tea for me and her.

"I will be there,"her husband said and her smile brightened and she nodded."

"See you later mum and dad,"he went away without replying or saying anything but by the time he reached to take his car keys he told he will try to come.

"Don't worry he will come around,"dad tried to convince me  great now even he knows but they were both on my side. That made me smile.

Dad was resting since he had so much stress lately about business prices and   family. Ahad sat there silently so went and sat with him I was so glad Ahad wore the suit I removed for him.
****
Mom and dad went visiting but I decided to stay home so I was in my room I checked the time and decided to check my whattsapp.

I had messages from Aisha I replied but one message caught my attention I was surprised it was just simple message  but continued to conversations.
***conversations****
"Thanks"It read message so many times I wasn't believing after all this time.

"You'r welcome,"I replied back it was message from Ahad.

"Are you ready to talk now?"I sent back message and got reply Instantly.

"Please no!just give me some time,"he asked for more time how many days ignoring one another I frowned.

"How much more time Ahad?"I texted him and later on I missed his  voice but decided to call him.

I dialled his number which I knew by heart and it kept ringing and ringing.

Where was he?just now he was chatting with me?was he busy in meeting or with someone?Astagfirullah we shouldn't suspect.

I tried again it rang and rang finally someone picked it up and I was surprised to hear a different voice?That voice didn't belong to Ahad. I disconnected the call when the person told me Ahad was busy and all my dreams just remained dreams.

Was he really busy?he was just chatting with me few minutes ago?or it was someone else...ya Allah please help me.
Was he already tired of me and ignoring me?What if something happened to him?
*****
When someone will want to be in your life, be it friend or whatever, he or she will at least make an effort no one is so busy everyone uses their phone almost every day.
Note:
Thank you 1.18k viewers I hope you enjoyed short update.
Eid mubarak to you all.