chapter=26 Searching for the truth(edited)

Speak the truth even if you stand alone , for remember Allsh is watching you, doesn't matter even if the crowd is on one side, always support the truth .

Ahad:
I went out since I needed some time alone to think and alot of things were going on at same time.

I told her I will be back after Isha but I was just in garden outside our house, it was just too cold the temperature was okey I had worn jacket atleast. Just to keep myself warm.

I felt bad for arguing with her but why did she hide from me? Why didn't she tell me anything ?

Fine if she hid on our date night but after that she had time to tell me may be today she was going to tell me and coincidentally I saw message ya Allah I hurt her again?Was it my mistake?was it her mistake?but instead of prolonging misunderstanding and avoiding her, I should man up and talk to her, shes shy and of course must be fearing to approach me.

Realization hit me hard, as she had said she wanted to tell me something, ya Allah in my rage I din't even listen to her and what type of husband am I ?In these few days I have hurt her more than make her smile every single day. I have given her tears for my own stupid assumptions which I had promised I would avoid at any cost, I wouldn't let any one come between us, then why such a small thing and here we are not talking to one another. It aces to see us like this, even on our wedding night I did like this with her

I will apologize yeah that's best thing I sat till time I told her I will be back as I went to dads and moms room to check upon dad.

Never make a decision while you are angry.

He was feeling better abit but I wanted to ask him some questions about Yumna's uncle Ahmed and aunt Halima since I felt like something fishy was going on I was so frustrated I found out in the morning they were the ones and my anger came out on my wife who tried to explain to me on why she hid but I was still searching what were the after and was it money?hatred?

I even called Imran and told him half of it he was shocked and he said he will be more careful and he will search more.

Sometimes I wonder what type of heart do people have sometimes your own loving people can betray you.

Dad,"How are you feeling?"I asked him while sitting next to him amd he squeezed my hand.

Mom was setting up her cupboard.

"I am fine since this amazing wife of mine has been taking care of me I told her I need to work but she refused,"Dad said while smiling and gesturing mum to come and join us.

"Dad was something off between Yumna's parents and Yumna's aunt and uncle?"I asked hoping that whatever I found out to be just a mere confusion but little did I know.

"Yeah Yumna's mom and her aunt never got along sometimes they din't even talk to one another Yumna's aunt wasn't okey with me also but then when they came back to London for your wedding I was surprised all that change in them?"Mom said all that but she also asked me why I was asking.

Mum, through my sources I found out it was Imran and Yumna's uncle and aunt who were after us since only they knew our where abouts and I am still confused how could they hurt someone of their own?

"Dear this is life world has not changed but people have while some are too naive and others are too evil people have different hearts just be careful find out more before exposing it to anyone,"Dad said and mum just nodded I thanked dad and told him to rest we will talk about this later I decided to text Imran and find out more.

I needed to find out why Yumna's uncle and aunt were after our lives while pretending to be sweetest and caring ones, I also needed to find out what enemity did his uncle have with Imran's father I guess Imran's father in the end found out more about his brother or was he his step brother it's so confusing ya Allah please help us before anyone else could be hurt.

Now I understand why Yumna hid from me the truth and now am doing same but here I have found out it's their uncle and aunt but I just hope the last evidence does not proove that they are the ones because Yumna and Imran will be heartbroken.
****
For now I checked the time I went to masjid and prayed Isha while dad prayed home we had already eaten dinner.

I went to my room and there she was watching on laptop some Pakistani drama which was over she loves it Yakeen Ka Safar she loves the actor and guess what?actors name is Ahad and there was cute scene going on I just kept staring till she turned all of sudden and shut laptop as if she dim't want me to see what she was watching she became all red.

I smirked at her and went nearer but she just turned her back to me.

Oh now she was angry?ofcourse I made her angry then I will have to apologize.

"So you were watching Ahad while the real one is here,"I told her moving closer to her while she went to the other side.

"Wow she's cute"I smiled to myself.

"Yeah he is so much better than you,"She told me while her back was facing me I went and grabbed her hand and turned her softly towards me.

"Oh?Are you sure he is better than me?"I asked while making her look at me and she was still shy to look at me in the eyes.

"This girl will make me go crazy."

"Am sorry?" I told her and she pretended as if she din't hear me and shrugged her shoulders.

"What did you say? sorry?I thought Mr Ahad doesn't say sorry?"she asked and removed her hand from my grasp which I didn't know I was holding till now I felt emptiness and why?

"For you anything I am really sorry Yumna please forgive me let's start afresh we still need to go to our honeymoon,"I tried to convince her but she said dad was not well he just came out from accident.

How much more pure can this girl be?I lo....?what?I love her really?ya Allah this feeling that's why I was feeling jealous, protectiveness from anyone harming her, ya Allah thank you for sending her in my life.

"But does she love me back?"

"Fine but this is the last time am forgiving you easily I don't want to sleep while holding a grudge," She told me and wiped her tears.

It hurts more to hold grudge than forgive.

Forgive and forget as Life is short.

"Thank you so much just name a country and we will go, "I told her but she was such a simple girl she refused I know she loves to travel she once told me.

"Okey listen my money is your money I love to spend it on you, "I told her trying to convince this stubborn girl but she said no need to spend so much.

"Okey what if I say there's an offer?and it's from mom and dad?"I told her and her eyes widened totally refusing me.

"How to convince her?"

"They just want us to spend time together even tickets of Malaysia are ready."

"You all don't have to do that and am happy here I don't feel like going away from home,"she said I kissed her on forehead assuring her all will be well no one will attack us.

"You are afraid to be alone with me, "I smirked while telling her and she just put her head on my chest and finally agreed.

"Fine Malaysia it is,"She said and we laid on bed gazing each other till darkness consumed us.