chapter=12 Yumna's Ideas(edited)

Count blessings Instead of complains and ye we do opposite.

Aisha:
I have everything I have asked for and yet here I am sulking, reason I don't even know.Sometimes we human beings no matter how much we get we never appreciate Alhamdulillah I have amazing parents by my side and an amazing friend whose always there for me infact I have some more friends around two have kept contact they are even somehow friends with Yumna.

I don't know what's wrong with me nowdays, I was never like this I always loved being alone..Is there someone who doesn't love to spend time alone?

People think I am spoilt child since I am the only girl but they don't know that how I have been raised Alhamdulillah for praises I get it's all due to my parents and yet people judge me and that's may be by my appearance in school also I wasn't so popular I avoided guys as much as possible I had low self esteem I am 24 now praying to Allah to send someone whom he has planned for me but still my mind goes back to that certain someone.

He never even glanced my way or may be he did and I never noticed? whenever we were together in same house I don't even know when I had started having feelings, I know It's haram but I couldn't help it mine and Yumna's family has always been close so you tell me how would I have avoided him I even tried to talk to him but he just ignored me.

Am I not good enough for him?did he have someone else?Astagfirullah I will just go crazy thinking about Imran.
Ya Allah help me through this.

No I won't think of him but then I will have to be at his house for Yumna's sake for every preparatiom and functions...oh no.

Just then I see my phone vibrating and name on screen made me smile as I was just thinking of her.

"Assalamualeikum, you know you will live many more years if Allah wills since I was just remembering you," I told her truthfully though I was remembering both of them.

Yumna:
"Waleikumsalam, now please be here today?" I asked her pleading clearly shown in my voice I just know how to convince her I know she will try to say no something happened between her and my  jerk of brother.

"But....I can't you know there's lot's to do and stuff...." No if's or buts.

I cut her off .

"Be here or I will tell your mom and dad and you know at this moment they will listen to me."

"Fine I will be there by night,"She told me and we bid our goodbyes and I hung the phon extremely happy.

Haha both have been blackmailed but for good reason now I have to call others also.....

Let this be surprise for my brother.

Aisha:
Sometimes I am so excited to meet her since we all are excited most of times when we plan to meet our best friends but here I will have to meet that someone.

*******
"Mom I am leaving for Yumna's house," I kissed my mom and dad on cheeks and hugged them as soon also they will join at their house since we have been invited to be there from week before.

****
Ya Allah Yumna will ask me countless questions as I am late again and I hope it's just me and her family members..little did I know....

I knocked once, twice and I was about to knock third time my hands just left hanging in air.........I was expecting for Yumna to open the door but here....

Author's note:
Who has Yumna called?

Whose at door to receive Aisha?