chapter=38 No you will not work(edited)

Yumna:
Why was he getting so mad at me about  working as it is most girls work nowdays I just want to work for few months and that too in his company as it is mum and dad agreed.

"As long as am here my every earned money is yours also am here providing for you then why do you need to work,"he asked not even looking my way.

"I want to work and help you out,"I tried to reason with him but he was just being the stubborn guy and am glad he doesn't have to go to office these two days before ramadhan he said he will work from home.

"Then I can atleast work as your assistant,"please my voice was becoming low.

"No means no!," he raised his voice and gave me a warning look and soon mum gave me an apologetic look and both of them left to their room.

"Then I work from home otherwise there's no use I did the accounting course,"I explained this stubborn husband of mine but he wasn't even bothered.

"You did before marriage the course and work that was fine but now?we have everything then why do you want to stress yourself as it is ramadhan is approaching you need full rest and care,"he said and as it his words always melt my fragile heart.

"Fine only because it is ramadhan but this is not over Ahad I can't just sit and do nothing,"I picked up mine and his plate and he helped me with putting back things in their place.

"We will see,"he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ah fine,"I said angrily and turned away but he caught my arm and made me look at him by holding my chin.

"Just rest and enjoy am here we will see what to do okey?"let me win your trust atleast.

"You have already been forgiven, I just left it in past but from now we won't hide anything from one another please,"I looked into those beautiful blue eyes and he nodded.

"You are the best thing ever happened to me, I will make sure from today onwards I will not break your trust or your heart we will face everything together after being through so much,"he said while sadness in his voice and we hugged eachother.

"What about my uncle and aunt who din't show up to meet Imran?"I asked Ahad hoping he knows something.

"Imran decided to just leave them since your aunt secretly apologized him and she has said she will call you also but your uncle is too stubborn,"Ahad said I knew exactly how my uncle was I just hope he doesn't create more problems in our lives.

"I want to tell you something but please don't freak out I just found out recently,"his voice was low as if someone had strangled him and he was recovering from it.

"Please tell me,"I pleaded already my hands shaking and sweat forming in my hands I just hope all is okey.

"It's about someone close to you,"he was saying slowly as if he din't want me to know.

"It's about Imran, your brother,"he said his voice breaking and I wondered I hope it's not something very bad.

"What is it Ahad?what did you find out?"

"Look he is sick,"he started and stop mid sentence.

"Sick what do you mean by sick?he was cured already yeah and he is the only blood relation I have Ahad and what are you talking about.

"He has brain tumor but it has not been spread fully it can be cured,"Ahad said coming closer to me and he hugged me I moved my trembling hands on his chest and hugged him back.

"Why him again?"I asked Ahad and he just said how we need to be strong for him since Imran will go to the specialist and he will be guided from there only.

"Does Aisha know?"I asked him wiping my tears away that girl has always been supporting my brother they recently got engaged they deserve happiness as well.

"Yeah she knows she knew after convincing Imran alot, you know how your brother is he doesn't want anyone to worry though this is about his life,"Ahad said and I understood him we have to support Imran.

"Now I don't want to see tears in your eyes,"he wiped my tears with his thumb and I smiled at him while we decided what to do for weekend.

"We will just be at home the four of us,"I told him and he jusy said no we can go to hotel or something but I refused and mum and dad agreed.
*****
Ramadhan started and ended so fast like the month just flew away infront of our eyes....I hope our fasts and duas are accepted.

A Week since ramadhan and I want to talk to Ahad about work but how to talk to him that in the company I was working before I got married I got an offer and promotion.

Note: Please check out:
THE DAY HE CAME, everything I hope you love it.

IMRAN AND AISHA'S STORY(STUCK WITH ARROGANT CEO).

SO DO YOU LOVE THE COUPLE SO FAR?