chapter=10 feelings(edited)

Ahad:
I was talking to my cousin my ex we were just discussing some stuff and luckily I saw familiar girl my soon to be wife, she was looking at me and her face paled, have I hurt her already?I need to explain to her but what will I even tell her?the truth? It will just hurt her more, she looked away when she saw I was staring at her but then I decided to go and explain her everything, she needs to know but while I was approaching her my cousin who was my ex also followed me and I decided to better not say anything at moment.

Her uncle and aunt arrived and she decided to make herself busy with them and Imran.

I hope she doesn't tell them anything and that's what she did, they even forced me and my cousin to have lunch with them since they had decided we will eat here only instead of going home and making something.

I was staring at certain person who is slowly making a place in my heart I know I made a mistake my ex Hafsa had just come to apologize me about why she ran away from me I know it will take me some time because I loved her alot and Imran knew also infact everyone knew even Yumna knew half of story but she herself told me she doesn't mind.

We prayed zhur and I asked Allah to guide me and make me win her heart again I will explain her everything I know shes softie she will forgive me, everyone deserves a second chance, Isn't it?

"Ahad, will you please drop Yumna home?" Imran asked me and I looked at him wondering what's wrong?may be he sensed something.

"Yeah we allow you  because you  two are mature, solve out your issues before wedding" aunt told me and I was surprised they know

I stared at Yumna but she just shrughed her shoulders and hugged everyone and went ahead.

"Angry Yumna sounds cool," Ya Allah what's wrong with me?

Imran warned me  not to hurt his sister and solve issues when I hugged him and told them thanks.

She was just moving ahead taking long strides and I followed let's see how far she goes avoiding me?

"Yumna we need to talk," I told her but still she didn't stop.

"I am sorry, I know my actions have hurt you I know I have lied to you when you called me and I am sorry," I told her sincerely but she had stopped and was looking anywhere but me.

"I am not angry with you, I told you before it was your past and it doesn't matter," She told me while looking sideways.

Hah!who is she fooling around now?no girl can see her fiance with someone else..

"Let's go we are getting late I have to prepare food" She told me.

"No..no one is going anywhere we are eating here and that's final," I told her in a firm voice like it was end of discussion and she just glared at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Go call your cousin and eat with her", She said while dragging a chair from table and sitting opposite me.

I couldn't stop smiling seeing jealous side of her so I decided to tease her more.

"I can do that if you want she must have not gone so far," I looked at her and smirked she was just looking so cute and nervous.

"I am really sorry, I told her again hoping she will forgive me and I hope she doesn't ask me more questions which will bring more confusion.

Little did I know.

"You loved her alot, din't you? Or do you still love her?"She asked me but I clearly saw she wanted to ask this question since long.

"Yes or no?"She asked me again with hope in her eyes.

"Listen Yumna, I really need some time yeah I loved her alot but she broke my heart and since then I became a different person as they say cold hearted and stuff but then I met you and you are slowly starting to steal my heart.

"Fine I agree with you but please don't hide anything else from me," She told me and I just nodded we ordered our food and ate in a comfortable silence till she said we had enough of meetings now I have to wait till wedding no more messages and no more meetings.

I smiled when I was waiting for her to enter her house and it was already 3pm everyone must be home, I waited for her till she reached near door.

"Please turn," I talked  to myself hoping she will turn, please please I pleaded in my mind and next thing she did just made me stare at her.