chapter=46 Epilogue 1 (edited)

She's my world  I can't let anything happen to her.

Ahad:
So many problems at once before I went to open the door I dialled Police  commissioners number  my dad and him have good relation so I just dialled and kept phone on speaker once I told Yumna to relax and and I suggested I  will go see what's happening.

I was afraid what will happen as I had two ladies in house atleast my parents were safe I went slowly thinking how to protect my wife and her aunt I was thinking and almost reached door.

I opened the door and he started firing questions the way I hate this man I just don't like his mere presence I din't tell Yumna and her aunt that I have kept phone on speaker which was in my pocket.

My hands were trembling I had never faced such situation in my life before more of it I had to be strong for my wife and aunt they were family and I can't show any weakness at moment.

I know I hit a nerve when I challenged him it was so wrong I saw fear In Yumna's eyes and my aunt's eyes widened when he revealed his secret he had son????did dad know?he hid from me?

I just hope what I am thinking is just an illusion and dad is not involved with this evil uncle.I called dad we met and discussed he explained to me that Imran's uncle talked to him on phone but dad declined offer he din't want to involve himself with such dirty games of hurting loved ones.

He spoke everything in detail he had wrong information Yumna's parents must have tried to save his son as well but he killed her parents?who does that all for money?jealousy?hatred?Imran was still hoping to forgive him his wedding is in week no we can't let him know we can't ruin his happiness he has been happy after so long one of my best friend and I will do anything to protect my family.

I wanted to explain to Imran' uncle he has assumed everything wrong about Yumna and her family they all once were happily under one roof.

I saw his evil laugh and smirk one he revealed truth and what he wanted then his  men pointed guns to the ladies but I knew he wouldn't dare hurt a woman and next thing I know that was only to scare and distract them while I glanced my eyes towards him and saw  his hand slowly went in his pocket and he took a revolver.

I din't delay he wanted to kill Yumna to make Imran suffer I came on his way and he just fired like crazy two bullets.

I felt immense pain in my shoulder and next to my leg.

I slowly fell down replaying all events soon we heard sirens but I was too tired I needed sleep my eyes were slowly closing while we  saw Police arresting her uncle since my phone was in my pocket and the speaker was on but he still said this is not end blood was oozing out of my shoulder and leg there was too much pain I couldn't bear it anymore I had to save them and for that I took bullet myself.

My wife comes first and my family.

I heard different voices but was unable to talk I saw Yumna was sitting next to me crying her eyes red from crying too much and her aunt trying to keep me awake but I just can't everything in my body ached alot.

"Please be alright stay awake the ambulance it's on way,"Yumna was trying to rub my palm and crying continuously she was holding my hands and praying as well talking to me to stay awake.

"Ahad please don't sleep here they have come,"she said standing up but still holding my hand and the next thing I saw was me being taken to the hospital in an ambulance and there only sleep consumed me.

*****
I was finally home and blessed doctors said it was miracle but we all know it was duas and Allah had saved me and now  few days till Imran's wedding.

I still feel pain and I am not allowed to hold heavy objects, drive or anyother activity for long am told to rest and my wife here is making sure I don't even stand or take a laptop in my hand Hamza and Yakub were helping out dad in  business since they were back.

Everyone was helping one another Hamza and Yakub also came along here Yumna's friends were present it felt like Imran's wedding already began.

Alya and Lubayna were here since we thought of not informing Imran and Aisha about all it will break them they have gone through so much am telling you I will become lazy this wife of mine is not letting me even to go downstairs she told them I should be upstairs so if anyone comes I don't have  to  go and open the door or whatever but she is best and guess what I was healing relly fast.

I was about to touch laptop and heard her concerned voice.

"Careful,"her voice low she handed me laptop but asked me for how long I will work she strictly said not more than half and hour all my meetings were postpone she was the boss now.

Once done I thought of spending some time with her and then back to work after Imran's wedding dad needs rest it was almost lunch time I prayed zhur and she prayed on mat I miss praying with her I can't wait to be heal 100 percent.

Life has been full of surprises.

We heard a knock on door and soon mum and dad were next to us they hugged Yumna and her aunt was now staying with us she was resting at moment she has been through alot.

"She is one of best daughter in law,"mum praised her and now my wife who was abit bossy sometime back became shy till now she was not used to compliments.

I still remember all the events how I accepted dare but glad Yumna refused how mum and dad suggested her name and I had just shrugged because of being  heartbroken once but once I accepted she showed me what it is like to talk to person, loving, caring , forgiving and forgetting there she stood my wife talking and laughing with my parents she still gets inseure sometimes.

I know she has gone through some phases in life but still I will always protect her even if I have to put my life at risk again I will do anything for her I looked at her and as if sensing my gaze on her she looked at me and we communicated with our eyes.

"Now InshaaAllah all problems will be over we will be having ups and downs but I will always protect you all,"I told them and they all became emotional.

"Thank you Ahad for coming in my life I can't thank Allah enough for sending you to me,"she said bravely and then looked away as if remembering my parents were here.

"That's like our children and now when will we hear the good news we are getting old we need grandkids to play with,"dad said and mum looked at Yumna and she had become all red I stole glances towards her.

Well I will give her anything if she just says she is ready.

Note:
So almost over I will miss writing Ahad and Yumna's story one more epilogue to go.
Who has been with me from beginning of journey?
Thankyou for all your votes and comments.
2.13k viewers so far Alhamdulillah.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading 😍🥰
Any feedbacks?