chapter=1 Yes to his request(edited)

Hey everyone thank you for giving this book a chance but I would like to inform you something before you start...since few days Wattpad has mixed all chapters of this book am so sorry.

I couldn't do anything but just wait for them to fix back and put chapters in order, all chapters from 21 are not in order but you can check a number of chapters and read.

Enjoy reading but while reading if you notice they have fixed it please do let me know in comments❤
Forgive me for all the chapters have been jumbled and I don't even know how and how to solve this😟
*****

Thank you so muchRashmiGadekar4 for cover JazakAllah❤

Everything happens for a reason.

Just know that you are beautiful just the way you are because Allah has created you and He creates perfection. He has made you be such an amazing person.
It's not about beauty, fat or thin, or stressing about things.

Happiness is praying and reading Wattpad, receiving a text from your friends, seeing the smile on your parents and knowing you are the reason behind it, having beautiful dreams, travelling and spending time with your loved ones.
At the end of the day, have faith and leave everything upon Allah as He is the best planner.

Yumna:
******
I stretched my arms, stifled a yawn and rubbed my eyes with my hands sleepily.
I wasn’t a morning person.
I removed the duvet from my body, checked the time; I sighed Alhamdulillah(thabnkig GOD) It was  4.30 am, I woke up for tahajud(midnight prayer) without my alarm and that was a blessing on its own! It’s a huge blessing for us to pray in the middle of the night and ask dua. The dua made at tahajjud is like that of an arrow that never misses its target.

"Alhamdulillah for another day," I whispered to myself while going to the bathroom to do ablution, once done I opened the prayer mat and prayed two rakaats, set the alarm to 7:00 am. Waking up in the morning was an issue; sometimes I keep three alarms because I sleep late buried in my novels in Wattpad and watching mufti menk's lectures but still Alhamdulillah.
**********

I was sitting in the balcony thinking about what Allah had planned for me this year, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t notice the hand waving at me.

How beautiful is nature, I thought to myself and today I even got a view of the sunrise! SubhanAllah(all praise to Almighty).

"I called you three times, what's wrong dear sis?" He asked, concern written all over his handsome face. He was always looking out for me.

Yeah, brothers can be annoying, overprotective and all but at the same time they are loving and I love him a lot. Grateful to have a sibling like him, Alhamdulillah.

"Thinking about someone special?" He asked playfully with a smirk on his face...ya Allah! That playful tone only meant that he was up to something and I hope it's not what I’m thinking.

"Come let's have breakfast, I have made pancakes and chocolate syrup since it's your favourite," he said while dragging me to the dining table. He loved cooking; especially breakfast. He always said it's easier to cook breakfast than any other meal.

He has always been there for me; taking care of me from day one as he promised our parents, they passed away in an accident(may Allah grant them jannah), I always tell him to settle down after all who would dare reject my amazing brother but he always says I should get married first and we always end up glaring at each other when this topic comes up, both being stubborn.

I am still not ready but I have given him the responsibility to choose someone who he thinks is best for me InshaaAllah and the one sent by Allah.

"So,” he started while biting on his pancake chewing slowly and giving me a serious look, “he asked about you again," I just stared at him with a blank expression.

"Who was he?" I wondered.

I knew exactly who he was talking about because last time he had told me there was someone who had asked about me but I had rejected. I was not ready, I hope it wasn’t the same person.

I fully understand that fact that one day every girl has to leave her house and adjust at her in-law's house.

"Please give him one chance, he just wants to get to know you”, he said looking me straight in the eye, his eyes pleading. “He is my best friend and the CEO of his family's company," his blue eyes were serious but soft.
Arranged marriage? I had always waited for that special person and believed in arranged marriage.

Should I give it a try?

I have been single all my life. First of all, I am really shy plus I feel I am too young . I am only 22. will I be able to manage the new phase of life once I accept? ya Allah guide me. I had refused but he has asked again, maybe It's your plan since I don't know him and I have no idea what he knows about me? who is he?

"So dear sis, will you give him a chance?" He asked me again, this time with a hopeful glint in his eyes. They were the best of friends and if it made my brother happy why not?
Besides my brother knew him inside out, maybe I should give him a chance?

I looked down and nodded my head , I don't know why But I felt shy all of a sudden and I got this new feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought of meeting him, of knowing someone new, I will do Istikhara tonight InshaaAllah, I thought to myself.

He started, "So let me tell you a few things about this friend of mine, He is the CEO of his family’s company, he lives with his parents. He has a few flaws, He easily gets mad, he is slightly arrogant, has mood swings but when he is himself he is such an amazing guy. Oh, and he has blue eyes, I know that’s something you admire in little kids," he finished. His eyes were narrowed anxiously and his eyebrows were furrowed, waiting for my reaction.

"Are you ready to meet him?" he asked again with a smirk on his face. He will forever tease me once I say yes.

"Yeah I am ready," I said while finishing pancakes and taking dishes to wash purposely avoiding his gaze.

He took his phone and dialled a number and said, “she has agreed to meet you, I convinced her, but if you ever hurt her you will suffer the consequences" he threatened him.

Ya Allah help me.
***
Thank you so much 120k viewers
The book has been shifted to dreame
Thanks for support and I hope you all will support me in dreame as chapters will be free
Enjoy reading
So hurry and read from Google as no need of app also
Thanks