chapter=25 Cuteness&arguments(edited)

Discussion is an exchange of knowledge while argument  is an exchenge of ignorance.

Yumna:
All you have to do is have patience, that's what I have been telling Ahad since we reached hospital, we rushed and came to the hospital as soon as he was abit calmer his father was met with an accident, It's not easy when someone close to you is in such state there lay his father all the bandages on his hand and head I just couldn't see that always smiling face now fighting on hospital bed for his life..

Did I make a mistake by not telling Ahad?will he be mad at me?was I selfish?but Allah had some other plans I wish people would understand and Ahad, what if he found out that I hid from him the threat.

"Ya Allah please save Ahad's dad he has to be fine as he is the strength of our family Ahad's role model, we can't loose another member please Allah," I whispered to myself.

We all sat outside waiting for dad to wake up.

Should I tell Ahad?not now may be when he is in good condition he cried alot today when I went to prayer room and saw him praying and asking from Allah with tears in eyes and looking up at ceiling.

I sat beside him it was almost evening now and we told mum to rest abit after alot of insisting she went I stayed back with Ahad also Aisha's parents joined Imran came and went back to work but he kept texting.

I looked at Ahad and he looked so tired, so lost I took his hands and squeezed but he din't look my way bur I was glad he din't even remove my hands and  when he looked his eyes were blank, no emotions at all those blue eyes which I love most were empty.

This is a test from Allah.

"Ahad, listen all will be well InshaaAllah,"I told him while resting my head on his shoulder but he just kept quiet and nodded.

After a while heard him saying,"I wish I knew who the person was I know someone tried to kill dad because first it was us then dad," He said and once I find out who that bastard is I will not spare him, he finished saying and rested his head on my lap while sitting down and I massaged his head as now there were few people at hospital and visiting hours were over but two people from each family were allowed to stay while we waited for mum to be back with Imran.

"He is awake but please be careful and don't stress him alot or don't ask him too many questions let him rest,"The doctor passed by and informed us.

"He was asking for his wife and you please inform her,"He smiled and hugged Ahad.

"Can we see him?"Ahad asked him while thanking doctor and thanking Allah for saving his father's lifeand dialling his moms number while going to dad's room.

I believe Allah plans all but deep down I feel like I should Inform Ahad what if next is someone else and what does the person want?

"Yeah sure and let him have medication on time."

We entered room , I hate hospitals still dad was not in good condition but atleast he was awake he looked at us and smiled but could I look at him I felt Ahad leaving my hand and rushing to dad taking a chair sitting next to him.

He may hide his emotions and those tears he may act strong and all but I know my husband he is one big softie full of playfulness and emotions he wiped away his tears.

"Am sorry dad this will not happen again,"he said while taking his dad hand but then leaving realizing it was bandaged.

"What are you sorry for it wasn't anyone's fault and don't you dare any of you think otherwise and he looked my way and gestured me to go near him,"I moved slowly how can he be so calm in such situation?I am still freaking out but seeing him smile made all of us smile soon Imran and mom entered.

She just stood at door unable to see her husband's situation and they are such lovely couple all these years and still that love shines Alhamdulillah.

"Will you just stand at door?"Dad asked mum and mum couldn't hold anylonger and went to sit near him after Ahad gave them some space.

"I am fine and healthy don't worry atleast now I will have you to take care of me,"Dad said to mum and she just looked down wow she's still shy

"Wow MashaaAllah may Allah always keep you both happy," Imran said and dad told him it's high time he finds someone for Imran and he just stiffened I looked at Ahad and he whispered to me he will talk to Imran soon.

******
Dad was discharged after week and we were all having a grand dinner tonight just us families...Aisha's family my brother and us...

Afternoon In our room:
We decided to rest and give mum and dad sometime so we just went to our rooms I was still thinking should I tell Ahad atleast instead of him finding out from someone else?
Ahad was busy playing in my phone word connect since I told him to solve for me daily challenge it was so difficult I was stuck.

"Ahad,"I told him but his focus was in game big mistake I shouldn't have given him my phone.

"Mhhhh," He just replied.

Ahhhhh

"I want to tell you something important, "I went and sat beside him but soon froze when I saw a message from an unknown number again.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes and as if speaking with his eyes asking me permission to open the message and I just nodded.

I couldn't hide anymore as this was the third threat coming I will handle Ahad it's his right if he wants to be mad at me and I know if he opens one message he will find out the others I didn't delete them.

Ya Allah help us to go through this test.

If one is mad then you try to be the calmer one.

I held his hand trying my best to make him calmer he checked messages one by one he was scrolling and when he reached last one he removed my hand from his arm and just stared at me I couldn't hold that gaze anymore he was questioning me but still.

"Ahad I can explain, "I told him but he was too busy being angry and staring at me as if everything was my fault.was it really my fault?

"Why did you hide such big thing damn it!just why?"He asked me and stood up pacing around the room.

You know I was worried from before our marriage and now the threats have been sent to you but you never thought it was important to tell me.

"Second was sent the day when we went out couldn't you even tell me then? dad would have been home at least we would have warned him."

"I didn't want to make you worry, "I told him trying to make him understand

"Worry?"fine I agree but you should have told me yesterday but still.

"Why are we arguing instead of solving everything together?" I went near him but he just told me he needs time to cool off and I soon heard the door being slammed but before that he told me he will be back after Isha after visiting dad.

He just left?

"Ya Allah, what just happened?"

Maybe he needed sometime alone and I decided to give him some time till he cools down.