chapter=11 Convincing Imran(edited)

Always be a reason of someone's happiness.

They say you are different but din't you know they are all same?be unique.

Having siblings is one of amazing blessing.Isn't it?

Yumna:
I got out of car with smile on my face since like a gentleman Ahad is, he waited for me till I get in house and I couldn't ask for more than that and I hope he stays that way I knew he must be waiting for me at moment since I can feel those blue eyes burning into my back I just know that feeling and that's why I told him we shouldn't meet since now only 12days are left and he understood, I did right thing din't I?because if we know everything now nothing intresting will be left later and we already had misunderstandings but Alhamdulillah we cleared them.

I can only pray for his ex to find someone better and settle down as every girl wishes for that.

All you can do for someone is pray.

I don't know but something in me told me to turn and look at him for the last time you never know may be he will be happy?or waiting for me to look back?

Books are just confusing my mind but sometimes they help alot.

I turned and the smile that crept across his handsome face as if he was waiting for me to turn and he waved at me I just sniled too shy to wave back.

Since we were just two of us living in house me and Imran we both have access to the house Imran gave me a spare key incase I need it but for now uncle and aunt are there so I just knocked and entered and I heard car being started and soon scratchy tire sound being vanished.

I already miss him?only Allah knows...how can you miss someone so much while you have just known him is it just me or everyone else before marriage has that trange thoughts and feelings?

We were so tired from today's chaos and all stuff so we were just watching something I even called Aisha but she refused I had slight Idea she din't want to come because of my brother?what has he done now?

"Imran," I called him even at home he is busy with his laptop ahhhh who does that all time?work and work.

I need to find for him someone soon.

He ignored me?he just ignored me?his sister?

Poke.

No response.

Poke.

No response.

"What's with you?" I told him narrowing my eyes with serious face.

It's good uncle and aunt are resting they had done half of shopping wih us and we even tried some online since I don't want to take much of clothes, Nikkah suit will be from groom as that's what they suggested and we agreed.

"Go rest, It's evening you used to rest when mum and dad were there I remember that much, you prefered to sleep in afternoon," I told him since it used to be both of our habits to sleep in afternoon though I know people say we shouldn't sleep in afternoon but just take a nap as brain doesn't work?Is it even true?no idea.

People and their weird thoughts.

"I am busy, I have lot's to do," He said while going back to typing on laptop sometimes I feel like throwing his laptop away.

I sometimes feel like smashing that laptop of his also.

"I invited Aisha and she she refused," I tried to change topic and see his reaction he finally looked at me I knee it that will cath his attention.

"Something fishy, don't you think so?"

"Oh that's good if she refused," He said but I saw he wasn't happy with her decison.

"Don't be a jerk, I will convince her to come," I told him and I have an amazing idea for these two.

"Hey, dear bro!won't you fulfill my one of wishes by letting her come," I told him innocently I know by blackmailing and he will give in.

"You know I am leaving soon,"I continued to ramble whatever came to my mind.

"Then there will be no one to disturb you, so I am just calling her please be nice," I told him as if asking him for last time.

"Ya Allah!girls and blackmailing," He exclaimed and was smiling after he said that but next thing he said....

"I will be on good terms just because you are saying,"He told me while continuing to work he can't even admit he likes her when will he realize?We all can see it.

"I closed his laptop,"Staring at him and he was just surprised.

I gave him that look which says..
What it's not like I have deleted some important documents .

"You know only you can win me fine I will go and take a nap but wake me up before maghrib and you to take rest before that girl comes and spoils your sleep", He said while going upstairs.

"She has name,"I yelled for him to hear.

"Whatever, I don't need to know," He said but not too loud and I still heard.

"I Heard you, I replied back and he closed his door of room.

Ya Allah what's wrong with these two?what happend behind my back?with that thought I went to my comfortable bed checked wattpad that's what I do before sleeping and soon I drifted to dreamland.