chapter=7Heart of forgiveness(edited)

When one is angry then the other should keep calm.

Communicate to erase little misunderstandings before they grow deep where by you will be left with no words to speak to one another.

Yumna:
I kept messaging to Aisha and stealing glances at him everynow and then I know I came uninvited and may be he was in bad mood.
So it means if it was his assitant he would have just shouted and it was over, no he will apologize to me.

"Listen to me once.....,"He started.

I ignored.

Again he did same till he gave up and said," okey I am sorry now please smile."

"Yeah now that was not so hard, wasn't it?" I asked but all of sudden I felt shy while few minutes ago I was so bold to tell him on face.

I am like that if someone is wrong I just say it that's why some people feel bad so sometimes I just keep quite, but I just wanted to test what he will do, Alhamdulillah he is not so bad.

"Mhh..so why did you call me?" I asked the first question.

" I want to know you and don't you wanna know me? He asked and I looked up he was just staring at me and I felt so conscious since no one has ever stared at me like that I have kept my distance from guys even school days I don't know why I used to think they were better than me than I realized how wrong was I?

Allah created each one of us in beautiful, way we are all unique and precious in our own way, don't let people judge you wether you are thin or fat you know you are best because Allah has created you.

I was so lost in thoughts till I heard him asking,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing just wondering, okay as long as you know me that's enough I don't want to know more about you may be after marriage?"I told him hoping he will understand because that's best halal relationship.

I will just tell you I made some wrong decisions and I got heartbroken once she just played with my feelings but later I realized how wrong was I?haram relationship always lead to heartbreak I even asked her for proposal but she refused then I just stopped and since then Ieft upon my mum to find for me a girl even though me and Imran are friends but me and you we hardly met after highschool, but when my mum suggested me your name I just said I will give it a try and rest will leave upon Allah.

"So do you forgive me?" He asked and ya Allah when I looked up his syes showed sincerety and honesty and I immediately looked down.

"You know you are strong, you asked forgiveness from Allah that only matters I wasn't in your past but I am glad you shared with me...since you have asked forgiveness I will forgive you but there was no such need since we all make mistakes"I told him in detail.

I looked up to see why he wasn't replying back but I was surprised to see a smile on his face?now what?

"Do you know how lucky I feel to have you in my life,"He asked me while standing and finishing coffee and I did same.

He is already becoming part of my life.

"Alhamdulillah I will always thank Allah for sending you in m life and guiding me" He said and I nodded.

We talked and ate lunch for some hours and I gave him file, he studied while I waited for him.

"I will drop you since I want to meet Imran and your uncle and aunt,"He said while we were leaving his office.

"No It's okey I have my car," I will drive" I told him.

He wasn't convinced at first but then he finally agreed till I told him I will text him once I reach so we both left together in our own cars.

Smile never left my face, ya Allah this guy but Alhamdulillah.
*******

"Assalamualeikum," I entered while greeeting and texted Ahad that I have reached.

"Waleikumsalam, they all replied together and just stared at me.

" What's wrong?" I asked them while keeping my phone aside and sitting next to my uncle and aunt.

While we were talking about whatever happened today and about some other stuff I soon saw Imran, Aisha appearing from kitchen with a huge smile and cake.

"Happy birthday," They all sang together.

Ya Allah! I forgot my own birthday and Ahad also din't remember.

I felt sad but then I was the one who din't tell him date.

I hugged everyone and thanked them but while hugging my aunt I saw some one behind her...

"When did he reach here?"

Note:
Alhamdulillah 101 viewers means alot.
What do you think?who else has come to wish her?