chapter=14 I miss her?(edited)

It's upon your prayers and Allah if he says be it will be..InshaaAllah.

Ahad:
"Alhamdulillah my other deal went successful," I told my dad while taking my coat off and joining him and mum as we usually sit in balcony in afternoon once I come from work.

I miss her since that day she told me we shouldn't meet or chat I agreed to her wishes since just one week and less are left but I had some questions like was she really happy with wedding and stuff?wasn't it too soon for her?like me entering in her life all of sudden?

I wanted one more meeting but I had to convince my dad and mum.It was for Yumna's well being as I have to think of her also from now as she' s part of me and soon she will be my other half InshaaAllah.

"Ahad!Ahad!"

"Yes, dad?"I replied him and he just looked at mum then me but smiling as always.

"I called you three times," He  said.

"What's bothering you dear?what are you so stressed about? If it's about work I can come to office and help out," He told me concerned clearly written off on his face.

"Yeah dear you can share with us we are always there for you you are CEO of our company and you need some break also you can work from home,"Mum told me whil gesturing me to take some bites and close laptop.

"It's not about work, It's about Yumna," I told them sincerely I din't want to hide anything this time as last time I made one big mistake.

"You learn through mistakes."

"What about her?" I began laughing you must be wondering why?but it's because these two amazing people asked me same question at same time for sure they love Yumna and they even told me she's innocent with pure heart MashaaAllah which is rare to find nowdays.

"Nothing about her," I just want another meeting with her, I want to ask her many questions and I hope she is happy with this decision as you know me all of sudden entering her life, it's life time decision."

They both smiled at me and I saw happiness in their eyes and I knew I made right decision they were hppy and proud for me Alhamdulillah.

"When do you want to meet her?"Mum asked me with smile on her face as she took her phone may be to text Yumna's aunt.

"I asked Imran before but I wanted your comfirmation and he told me you both can come also since they already have small gathering with Yumna's friends and her parents and Imran's friends are there," I told them both.

"My son has grown up so fast MashaaAllah, so proud of you dear keep shining like this always," She told me while calling them and me and dad continued talking about ipl season since our teams are different mine is Chennai Super Kings and dad's supporting Royal Challengers Banglore and football.

******
I went to prepare hot chocolate and bring some packets of doritos for snacks while mum informed us we have to be there after Maghrib.

Am so glad to have understading parents, Alhamdulillah.

******

I left mom and dad near door so I could turn my new VolksWagen from the parking area so it's easier for them.

Will she be happy to see me or mad?I thought while driving, their house was not so far so we reached just after few minutes.

"We are coming dear just go and knock," they told me while smiling.

Don't know what' s up with them.

I knocked once.

Twice and third time I was about to knock and I saw my soon to be wife staring at me surprised as if she din't know.

Everyone laughed from behind and soon my parents joined with them.

So this was master plan of all of them to see Yumna's reaction...gonna be long night InshaAllah and soon we all entered house.

********
Sometimes you just have to stay silent, take a chance and leave evrything upon Allah and see how your heart feels at ease InshaaAllah.

Whatever they do why do you stress your little brain and disturb your fragile heart when you know Allah is watching?..have patience and have faith..

Enjoy weekend.....

*****