chapter=34 He finally says it .part2..IT WAS DARE?(edited)

Yumna:
"Why will I hate you?"I asked him but I put my hands on my lap I din't want to f for his charms today he has to say what's bothering him It's hurting us both.

"I love you alot you know that,"I explained him when I started having feelings for him and I saw his facial expressions turned blank.

What was wrong with him?

"Let's first enjoy the moment and then I will tell you then after that you can decide whether you want to stay with me or not,"he said I felt like putting some sense into this husband of mine for speaking such stupid words.

"What do you mean by if I will stay with you or not?"I asked he since he was confusing my brain alot I always think about him and he does that.

"You look beautiful,"he said I looked away after telling him thanks because I know he was avoiding topic.

If he's stubborn then am his wife and Imran's sister am more stubborn let's see who will win?

I din't say anything he tried to have conversation with me but I gave him silent treatment just the way he gave me for week whole damn week but I can't stay away from him for more than day.

"Why did you avoid me for week?why did a girl pick up your cell?why did you come late all those nights?"I asked him trying to be brave I won't cry and become emotional.

If truth is bitter then be it but he will have to say.

"Okey fine I give up I will tell you everything,"he said sternly and went to lock the door as if I would run away.

"Do you remember the first time I asked your hand in marriage?"he said those words but din't meet my eyes.

Where was this heading to?

"Mhh yeah I do remember,"I told him truthfully I want us to share every detail with eachother no more misunderstandings.

"Actually I never wanted to send you a proposal it was all planned a dare,"but you will have to listen to the whole conversation please don't freak out.

I just stared at him and what did he mean by dare?it was all game for him?he never knew me personally but he knew my brother and my family and his are best in everyway close then why did he chose me as dare?

"I know you have alot of questions but please understand,"he started explaining and trying to touch my hands but I removed them I thought he had seen me he was talking about the first time when I refused him.

"You are talking about the first time yeah?"I started questioning him hoping am right and he stopped the dare there only when I refused and second time he sent proposal from doing istikhara and listening to his heart.

"Even second time......"he started saying but I cut him off...

"What do you mean?you mean when your parents suggested me for you you thought it will be right to continue the dare which you and your friends agreed upon?"Am I right I solved puzzle and asked him I had seen them together but I din't know Ahad exactly at that point I just wonder why he agreed dare.

I looked a him with hurt in my eyes didn't he ever had feelings for me?did I mean nothing to him?was it only a dare?I hope when he says what the dare was about it doesn't break me more.....

"What did you guys dare about till you even continued dare and din't even think about me?"I asked him and told him to give me honest answer I wiped the tears I thought he sent a proposal willingly........

*********
To be continued......
****************
Check out:
THE DAY HE CAME
FEELING BLESSED
SEQUEL
TRUE OR FALSE
STUCK WITH ARROGANT CEO.
ENJOY READING MY BOOKS.
Please vote and comment it really means alot.