chapter=31 Missing him(edited)

Raise your words not your voice.

With every newday comes new strength and thoughts.

You don't always need a plan sometimes you just need to breath have faith and trust and let go and see what happens.

Don't stress yor fragile heart and disturb your mind, stay positive.

Who is with me from beginning of the story?please vote and comment.

Yumna:
It was tahajud time(prayer in the middle of night)I woke up a little early hoping Ahad will come today atleast no matter what he did after all he is my husband and I miss him terribly everything in our room reminds me of him I turned my gaze and saw my best friend who supported me slept next to me peaceful surely she's one of best am happy for her and Imran and I hope Imran doesn't hurt her more.

"Best feeling is when you are loved back by the person you love."

I woke up Aisha and we both did ablution and prayed after that we stayed for some minutes and made supplication; I asked Allah to guide me today so we can sort out our issues..I don't even know what went wrong or what was my mistake?he has never ever done something like that since our first day of wedding.

I tried to recall all incidents which might have made him mad at me but failed to understand as we were fine a week ago.

I was removed from my thoughts when I saw someone shaking me abit.

"Just wipe these tears,"She said and I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Do you want me to talk to Imran so he talks to Ahad since you know they are best friends?"She said her face showing concern.

"No let this be between us it might create more misunderstandings,"I told her while wiping my tears and thanking her for being there for me  all the  time.

"What wrong have I done?"I mumbled to myself but she heard and she explained to me next to which I agreed.

"Don't worry this is a test from Allah, all marriages have ups and downs and this is your first time,"She said and I just stared at her she knew how to put words and make someone calm.

"I know but I hope he comes today I really miss him,"I told her what was in my mind and I do really miss him, his voice, his texts, his kindness and the late night talks we used to have.

"InshaaAllah it will all be over don't take stress all will be well just have patience and talk to him when he comes if he's angry then stay calm you must have heard; two can not be angry at same time and ask forgiveness from him, the first one to ask forgiveness will not become small yeah?She said and I hugged her am so happy Imran got a girl like her who is so calm and understanding she's best for him don't you think so?

"Yeah you are right let's recite little bit of qur'an and then sleep,"I told her and she nodded.

I checked time it was 6:30am we slept after praying fajr(first prayer in morning).
******
It was afternoon I got dressed wore a black and blue light long gown just the one he loves did slight make up all for him, tied matching hijab and waited I had told Aisha to go home as her mum also needed help after alot of convincing that I will be fine she agreed but we kept texting eachother and I made some of his favourite evening meal.

I heard a knock on door I kept my phone aside and smiled.

Finally he has come may be he missed me alot just the way I missed him?

I rushed to open the door I opened and jus4 stood there staring at him he has grown even  more handsome, MashaaAllah black tshirt with jacket on top hair neatly combed laptop bag in his one hand and he just stood without saying anything.