chapter=16 He saved me(edited)

"No one is perfect and nobody needs to be perfect as we all have issues and it depends on how we handle  them..have patience."

Yumna:
It was all darkness and that's what  it was for around few minutes but it took long may be half n hour.Where was he even taking me?was he kidnapping me?no Ya Allah I trust him little bit so I decided to sit still in car and be quite till he said and I wasn't even hearing other people's voices it means we were alone.

Total silence.

"Don't remove the blind fold, five more minutes," He said when I was just about to touch the fold and Instantly I  removed my hands and just relaxed.

Soon I heard the car came to halt and he switched it off.

"Can I remove it now?" I asked him but he just said no again.

Ah...fine.

"Wait don't move you will hurt yourself," He said and soon I heard door being shut, was he going to leave me alone?

He opened the fold and told me to come down slowly he even opened the door for me, like seriously I still don't believe whatever people said about him this guy here is just someone else, or was I wrong all these time?

As soon as I came out of car the sight before me just left me speechless and my eyes widened abit..just no words just beautiful mansion, greenery everywhere and huge mansion in between and some were aside each different colour but the one before us was cream with a wooden gate but why did he bring me here?

"Did you like it?"He asked me with hope in his voice or may be he thought I din't like it.

"This is just amazing MashaaAllah beautiful,"I told him but wondering whose mansion was it?

"This will be our new house and wedding venue and the best part you still have to see it it's right across rooms from other side," He told me while telling me to follow him and all these while we never holded hands and I never looked at him in the eye Alhamdulillah.

He opened the room and I just couldn't believe it as soon as he opened the balcony door since all rooms had balcony we could clearly see beach ya Allah what an amazing place to build the house.

"But you didn't have to do that,"I told him I know I was appreciating at same time complaining because he must have put alot of money in this.

"I wanted to do all rituals of wedding in best way at a best place since you deserve best," he told me and I just kept staring at view I din't even realize I was crying till he said," I don't like to see you crying."

"These are tears of happiness," I told him while wiping the tears away.

"You know right now I was thinking if we were married I would have wiped away your tears," he told me and I just shook my head.

"Seriously, did you like it?"He asked again and why was he so unsure.

"If you din't like it I will just change t there is another mansion five minutes away from there," He told me already while pointing fingers to the other side trying to take me to see another one.

"No!I love this one we will do it here everything and as you said all rituals since ten days are left and please can we not meet again,"I asked him hoping he will agree this time.

"Yeah I agree I asked everyone about it today I wanted you to know where our rituals will take place after ten days InshaaAllah,"he said and I just looked away and smiled.

"Now that's smile I love most," He said and told me it's time we go since it was late and I agreed.
******

We are in car I just have that uneasiness, that feeling that something bad will happen I just don't know why?

"What's wrong?"Ahad asked me may be he saw me playing with my fingers when I was nervous or just glanced towards me and sensed something was wrong.

How should I tell him?may be it's just my illusion and all is okey bu I just have that feeling you know deep down feeling that something will go wrong.

"Nothing is wrong," I told him but my voice just betrayed me I din't want him to be worried.

He just stayed silent and I decided to just enjoy cool wind but what I saw next just made me worried.

"Ahad, I think someone is following us," I told him while looking behind from mirror and the car was approaching us in a good speed.

"Ahad please be careful as the car is speeding," I told him again and he increased the speed.

Ahad was speeding the car and holding the wheel so tight and he kept telling me to open the door and jump out but I just couldn't, I couldn't leave him alone.

The car was on full swing I have never been in such speed and scared..who was following us?he crossed the corner as the one behind us came in full swing and the next thing Is I felt being pushed outside the door I just banged my head down but I could care less when I averted my gaze towards car it had already been smashed from behind it was stopped infront of huge tree.

The other car behind us just sped off and left, I couldn't even recognize the car number or person.

"No! Ahad," I screamed and sobbed in middle of nowhere there he was lying inside the car.

What should I do?Who will help me at 11pm in middle of night.

Ya Allah forgive me but I have to touch him to make sure he is alive and safe he saved me by pushing me, I touched my head and saw blood I hate blood I took my hijab cut into half I tied on my head as I wans't Injured much next I went and helped Ahad, slowly I removed him from car and make him lay there as our car was not in good shape am glad atleast we were alive.

It's not easy to believe but still he saved me this amazing guy infront of me whom people judged, who sacrificed for me?ya Allah help me and him, how did I get so lucky?

While I was tying him my scarf on head and hand to stop blood and removing blood from everywhere while praying to Allah to keep alive and waiting for him to wake up I took phone slowly it was scratched but I tried to call after so many rings I got signal.

"Imran please come,"I told him while sobbing he looked worried I explained him everything and he said he will  just be there.

I kept praying duas and blowing on him I hope he wasn't badly hurt the way I saw the car was coming and soon I heard a cars honk I ran thinking it's Imran little did I know that it was not Imran and......