chapter=41 We will fight together(edited)

We will struggle but not quit....

Yumna:
It's weekend Saturday and we are at home from Friday, one week since my brothers operation and few weeks to his wedding.

Ahad was busy typing continuously on his laptop and attending calls I was getting bored since mum and dad had gone out of country we told them to have break and travel they agreed.

I was getting bored he was so busy during weekend also...ahhh.

An idea popped up in my head and I decided to disturb him a little a mischevious smile appeared on the corner of my lips...

"Ahad!"once no answer..

Rude.

Poke on arm....

No answer

"What?"he sounded irritated by me poking him and he moved abit which created a space next to him so I sat and he just glanced towards me and his phone rang.

These phones always ring at wrong time..

"Ahad, It's Saturday,"I said trying to put some sense in him saturday night and we were still at home at8pm.

"I know it's Saturday,"he said and focusing back on his work avoiding me sometimes I feel like work is his first priority or work is his  first wife.

Fine let him be busy then even I pretended to be busy with my phone and texted Aisha my best friend.

"So you won't talk to me?"I heard his voice which always makes me forget everything and rush back to hug him.

"So now you have time for your wife,"I said while moving abit far but he came and sat next to me.

"It was important it was concerning about the offer you got,"his voice sounded calm wow really considered on finding out I thought he was just saying to make me feel better.

"So what did you find out,"I asked him looking at him and he touched the side of his neck and ruffled his hair he was nervous as well.

"I think your uncle has paid them to offer you to go back to work,"he said and my eyes widened hearing that why was my uncle after us and how did he know?

"Let's just say we have sources me and your brother,"he said his eyes lit up when he mentioned my brother Imran who is his best friend.

"So you still want to work?"he asked but I know deep down he din't want me to work because already some people had threatened me but he doesn't know and what if they were sent by my uncle may be wanted to separate us.

"If you want to work it's fine,"he agreed just like that but no I can't work if it's my uncle who has made deal with them and he wanted to create differences I will back fire his plan without them knowing.

"I no longer feel like working I want to spend time with you life is short,"I told him and his eyes widened he stared at me his intense gaze making me look away.

"You are smart wifey now care to explain me what happend that day?"he asked his voice firm and sharp as if he din't want me to avoid topic.

What should I do?I will just tell him and we will face it together just the way we faced everything together.

"Ahad, a guy entered our room I don't know how and threatend me that I have only few more days with you,"I said while sobbing and hugging him moving closer to him.

I was terrified I din't want to lose him I can't loose another person Imran was close to almost leaving me but Alhamdulillah I can't stand one more person in danger because of me.

"I think it's my uncle who sent goons and  after what you have told me that he was the one why I got offer and promotion,"I explained Ahad and he was starting to lose it he was clenching his fists and moving to and fro in room and he just banged his fist on frame made of glass and pieces were scattered down.

"Damn it that's too much,"his voice snapped me from my thoughts and he was banging his hand glass frame..

"Ahad you will hurt yourself stop it,"I told him while taking his large hand in mine and making him sit.

I went and brought first and kit an cleaned his wounds and applied ice on his hand.

"He has gone too far, I should have been careful it's my duty to protect you."

"Ahad please don' blame yourself I told you so that we will fight together that's what we have been doing,"I told him while bandaging his hand and keeping the box aside.

"He needs to be punished he's hurting everyone first Imran now you and he should be in prison on attempting to murder ,"I want to know what he wants damnit.

"Ahad calm down,"I tried to squeeze his other hand making him relax breath in and out please we have ro bw careful.

"Yeah you are right we will fight together against this crazy uncle of yours,"who does that to his own relatives.

I told Ahad to lay down and relax he was really mad that the guy dared to touch me he thought it was his fault as he was not there that day.

"Please be careful I can't lose you,"he said his eyes having certaing emotion and smile on his lips.

"I will promise but you also have to take care of yourself please anger doesn't solve anything,"I told him while we both lay on bed he was lost in thoughts.

"Yeah I wil lalways protect you,
you are my responsibility,
you are my wife,
you are mine,"as soon as he completed his sentence I stared at him with wide smile this was the new side of Ahad possesive side wow.

"Someone is possesive,"I tried to tease him it's first time I have heard him say something like that.

"Dear am Ahad the sexy, hot blue eyed CEO and I have realized I love you alot and this is just the beginning we will be together in this battle against your uncle and these sides you have witnessed are just beginning you still have alot to see".....

"Be ready to enjoy the journey with me,"he finishedwhatever he wanted to say and I moved abit up but he moved me closer and kissed me on cheeks and I blushed.

"What have you done to Ahad who was rude, arrogant?who avoided me,"I asked him with smile and he entwined our fingers.

"Love happened now sleep we have a long day tomorrow InshaaAllah,"he whispered in my ear and he had smile the smile I love alot.

"What have you planned?"I asked him curiously.

"That's surprise,"let's sleep we have to wake up by 6am on Sunday so rest and I din't realize when darkness came over.

*****
1.68k viewers you guys are amazing.
Thanks for adding voting and commenting on my books.
special thanks to PranavGupta802DeepaliGupta173 and saher344 for your comments from chapter1 and encouraging me to write more.