chapter=9 Doubts&Confusions?(edited)

You think you have diffculties?there is always someone out there suffering more than you..have patience and faith.

Oneday everything will make perfect sense, so for now laugh at confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding ourselves that everything happens for reason.

Yumna:
The sound of alarm made me open my eyes I checked time and changed it to ring after ten minutes since it was 8am already? and Imran din't wake me up so I just decided to sleep back.

Lazy mondays.

***
I woke up and sat on sat on bed praying to Allah and thanking for another day Alhamdulillah we all didn't miss fajr even after sleeping late as there's always someone waking eachother Alhamdulillah.

Since I was reading group messages in our whatsapp group.

I texted Imran and asked him what he wants for lunch but he said we will just go out as we have to shopping..13days to go InshaaAllah.

I went downstairs and the strong smell of pancakes filled my nostrills I just knew who was making my aunty Halima.

I miss my parents whenever I see them but I thank Allah we are blessed they are in better place and now we have uncle Ahmed and aunty Halima to help us and they never had a child, may be Allah has bettter plans.

"Assalamualeikum," I greeted her while taking plates and serving on table as Imran and Uncle were ready on table discussing about wedding.

"Waleikumsalam dear, we were just waiting for you to join us  so we continue to write down wedding list of your friends and Imran's.

"We can just do it in a simple way," I tried to convince them but uncle and Imran said I don't have to worry about anything as they care here to take care of everything.

We discussed and went for little bit of shopping as the rest we will do online.

Honestly I don't like shopping and I just told my aunt to choose whatever she likes but she still said she will show me for approval.

****
I was just checking out some bangles and as soon as I turned my gaze I saw a familiar person though his back was facing me but the way his actions were......

What is he doing here at this moment it's only 12.30pm?

May be having lunch with a client I trust him, I turned to what I was doing but then again I saw him from mirror he was with someone?the girl looked familiar? what was he doing with a girl in a mall?

I kept staring at him and the girl they were so engrossed in talking with each other as if nothing else matters.

I had so many questions but I decided to keep quiet and ask him later when my mind is calm.

I am glad I am alone on the other side of the section than with all of them, I didn't realize for how long I was staring till the person I was staring at looked back at me and I immediately looked away.

I couldn't hold I wanted to know what he will do next so I looked into those blue captivating eyes again, I don't even know where boldness came from maybe from jealousy but I  already told him it was his past, then why does it hurt to see him with someone else?

Is it true what people said about him and we are two different people?

I was looking down and glad that none of my family members was nearby so I stared down and saw four pair of legs already near me.

I ddidn'tdare look up at them I know I have to let him explain to me but now my mind is filled with lots of confusion, doubts and I didn't want to argue and create a scene I was waiting for him to talk but when I looked up again I saw guilt in his eyes?

What was that? I saw him opening and closing his mouth but no explanation...fine be that way.

"What was he hiding?"That was the last question I asked myself.

Not everyone is perfect, sometimes we just have to have patience

*****Thank you so much 120k viewers
This book has been shifted to GOODNOVEL
You can now read from Google|chrome or firefox , type good novel :DIFFERENT HEARTS, STORY BY
SUNEHRA SOKWALA
I will be updating as much as I can and all the chapters will be for free so hurry and rush to good novel and enjoy reading my book.

Please vote and rate if you love my book
Thank you for always supporting me.

Please support me, so my book gets contract and I can take part in the upcoming contest
Much appreciated ❤❤❤