chapter=4 Unknown number?(edited)

A true friend is someone who will remind you of your deen(religion).

There will come many people in your lives but those who will stay at your best and worst matter most, some will leave it means they were either a lesson or blessing sent by Allah.

Ahad:
I recieved the call while mom and dad were still seated beside me since it's friday evening we all come back at around 5.10pm from work same applied to rest of days.

"Waleikumsalam," I replied while looking at my parents and they nodded encouraging me to go on.

"Well there are some good news for you, my sister agreed," he said and I sensed happiness or he must even be teasing her.

"Alhamdulillah, she agreed although I have made many mistakes in my past but I want to make this one right decision and be honest with her," I told him honestly what was in my mind he was my best friend and he needed to know that I will try my best InshaaAllah.

"So we meet up?" I asked hoping he will bring Yumna also so we could get to know each other but knowing her she will not agree to meet alone again.

Mum signalled me to give her phone, she knew what I wanted and that's why mum's always know whatever goes on, in their childrens minds Alhamdulillah.

"Mum wants to talk to you," I told him since he is even mum and dad's favourite we are always close to ane another.

"Assalamualeikum dear, so we want to meet up with you and bring Yumna we can discuss more about everything and they can get to know eachother and organize engagement function," she told him excitedly and I know he won't refuse my mom later on they talked about some stuff while me and dad talked about business.

"Thankyou mum," you are the best and I hugged her while dad joined us.

"Don't mess up as she's good for you," mum said while hugging me and dad just gave a nod.

I can't wait for tomorrow..ya Allah what's happening to me?Hope I will be able to concentrate on my work.
********
Yumna:
Imran told me we have to meet up as there will be a small gathering like an engagement function with Ahad's parents but I just hope Ahad won't be there ..If he won't be there then it will be easier just his mom will have to put a ring on my finger and when I asked Imran he just shrugged his shoulders and started eating the pancakes I made for him, this guy and surprises.

I had so many questions but just to divert my mind I kept on reading in wattpad since that's what I do Instead of going to office as fridays I prefer to be at home and pray because Imran also comes early.

I was reading a teenfiction story which I love most and saw messages popping up on watsapp let's say like a group chat, one was unknown number and the other was Imran.what now?whose this unknown?I asked myself while replying.

"Waleikumsalam Imran," I replied while ignoring the unknown number and I din't even bother asking who knows Imran might have added some stranger though I have a slight guess who it might be but I will ignore since they added me without my permission..haha, on your face

"Imran whoever is this person tell him to exit the group," I told him with smile on my face to see what person will write.

"Hahaha, this HE has a name and his name is Ahad and he will stay in the group since he want's to chat with you," he wrote and I know he won't leave me to peace with his teasing attitude, he comes at six pm.

Ahad:Hey I am also in group and you two are chatting as if I am not there, that's not fair

Imran:So you two start before I get tired of this boredom as third wheel

Ahad is typing...

Ahad:How are you Yumna?

Me:Alhamdulillah.

Imran:Ahem ahem*cough*cough
Am off you two continue and I will be home by six pm.

Me:Sure and I am fine, I have to go and pray some surahs and I hope you have prayed surah kahf since it's Friday.

Ahad: I will pray and thankyou for reminding.

Me:Anytime.

I sent a quote"I plan, you plan, we all plan but Allah plans best."

Ahad:True and see you soon tomorrow InshaaAllah.

Imran: True, InshaaAllah.
***
Smile never left my face I went to bathroom washed my face and did ablution and thanked Allah for sending amazing people in my life and I prayed for my parents and people of Syria may Allah protect those Innocent one's and their families from torture of bombs and attacks, what kind of heart do those people have for killing everyday Innocent ones?all we can do is make dua.

I started making pilau(a Indian dish made my most Muslims families make)as we eat late on fridays, once I was done I heard a knock on door I switched off gas and went to see who was at door but I wasn't expecting whom I saw next?what was he doing here and after all these years?

More chapters are available on Libri app
Please go to google or chrome
Search my name :sunehra sokwala
And write book name :different hearts
Please keep supporting
Thank you so much
Chapters will be available for free for sometime
Thanks alot
Note:
Guess, whose at door?thank you so much 46 viewers...waiting for your comments and votes.