chapter=42Don't worry Nothing will happen(edited)

Ahad:
This was just too much first attempting to kill us then paying to any company so Yumna works and it creates differences between us,"what was wrong with uncle of Imran and Yumna?"

When Imran called his uncle  to visit him so they solve it he even agreed but last minute backed out and what if I had agreed to let Yumna  work she would have been in  danger and the manager of that company was blinded by money...ahhh

Those goons who touched her threatened her I won't leave them not now not ever they hurt my wife she was  trembling, she was fearing even darkness since that day damnit.

I need to talk to this uncle and aunt of theirs I need to protect her I told her soothing words, conforting words and finally she slept after sometime.

"I can't let anything happen to you,"I whispered and removed a hair strand behind her ears nowdays she removes  her hijab when she's near me at night atleast unlike before.

She still gets shy and blushes she's just too innocent and gone through alot her and her brother still recovering from brain tumor.

Tomorrow we will have day to ourselves don't worry no one will harm us.

Allah is there to protect us I prayed some duas and blew  on her and laid near her till darkness consumed me.

*****

An annoying sound disturbed my sleep and I switched the alarm off .

I rubbed my eyes woke up and checked time it was 5.30am fajr prayer time I stared down at my beautiful wife and smiled.

I went in the bathroom and did ablution put the mat ready and went to wake her up it was freezing cold outside since it was winter and she was snuggling more inside the blanket.

How cute but I will have to wake her up otherwise she will regret not praying fajr with me.

"Hey wake up sweetheart,"I tried to move the blanket away but she instead of waking up moved my hand towards her.

She's in her deep sleep...

"It's fajr time, pray then you can sleep back,"she woke up her eyes slwoly opening and she sat up for while I stared at her till she looked away seh knew we were not going to sleep back.

She immediately went and did ablution while I waited for her on mat and prayed the adhan(call for prayer).

Once she was behind me on her mat I guided the prayer together we made lots of duas and since we had to leave by 8am dad and mum had gone to Dubai for some vacation and I ahd weekend to spend with her before ziI become busy I had to help Imran also with his meetings and all.

Hamza and Yakub were handling as well Alya and Lubayna were supporting Aisha while I was helping my wife she needed to relax as well.

She was in kitchen and I went and sat on the table next to her she looked cute while cooking.

She has changed me completely ya Allah this girl she made me realize we have to forgive if we  want Allah to forgive us, we make many mistakes yet we want Allah to forgive us but we can't forgive people?
She once told me to take time ou from business and pray qur'an atleast few minutes.
And I hope we teach each other more about our religion.

"So where are you taking me?"she asked me clearly she hates suspense she gave me coffee and took one cup for herself it was now almost an hour to go we decided to stay awake.

"Surprise sweetheart,"I told her I wanted to take her for tour in London she loves touring and travelling least I can do is make her  relax  and do something which brings smile on her face.

"You know our life is in danger,"she said  and she was worried fearing to go outside all because of some idiotic people.

"Nothing will happen, trust me,"I told her but she was lost in thoughts.

"Yumna please we can't waste our moments and life because of other people you only said Allah is watching,"I tried to explain her own words to her.

Fear Allah and respect people don't fear people.

"I understand but still what if something happens to me especially you and you said I have alot to see I am scared,"she said in low voice and I went and hugged her making her confortable and telling her all will be well she finally agreed.

"Don't leave me alone please,"she was so dependant on me I liked it but I love her and I wnt her to be confident and brave.

"Don't worry as long as I am with you nothing will happen,"I told her and we drank out coffee we were almost done and leaving I was about to open door and took car keys while we hesrd a knock on door and we stared at eachother I checked time it wss only7am and Sunday.

"Are you expecting anyone?"she asked me with confusion on her face she came behind me immediately fearing and I nodded my head saying no and her eyes widened.

We heard a knock again and Yumna clutched my jacket tightly with trembling hands...why was she fearing so much?

"Who can it be so early at 7am on Sunday?"I whispered asked and we both looked at door thinking what to do.

******
What will happen next any idea?or whose knocki on door?
Share your ideas please.
Please vote and comment
1.85 viewers Alhamdulillah
Few more chapters to complete book😉