chapter=6 Surprise for fiance(edited)

Yumna:
Alhamdulillah everyone attended the engagement function including Aisha's parents, they are amazing they were always with us even when my dad's bro and his family shifted after some months of our parents death since we all used to stay together but then due to some reason they shifted but it's better to shift earlier than later whereby problems arise and misunderstandings.

We used to have alot of misunderstandings especialy between my mom and my aunt, they hardly used to get along but when they communicated and asked forgiveness from eachother they were best of best it was good to see both families living happily under one roof.

Be the first one to forgive, you won't become small or lack anything by forgiving, you forgive people and leave
upon Allah.

Ahad had sent me a proposal before but I refused as I said I wasn't ready since it was right after my parents death Imran also told me they had talked to my parents and they had planned everything but my parents were waiting to share this information with me at right time, little did they know.

Forgive and forget, today you are here with a blink of an eye evrything can change.

Leave kind words to your loved ones as you never know it might be the last time you are seeing them.

We are both well off but everyone has a story behind their smile, some hide their emotions quite well but for some it's difficult.

Well I love writing and reading novels InshaaAllah one day I will write my own novels though I have started but now I will be busy so I will publish few chapters and see.

I was so lost in my thoughts till I heard my samsungJ7 vibrate and saw the caller's name,"Ya Allah what does he want now?"

"Assalamualeikum, dear brother, so how did you remember me today?"I was hoping he has called me for some emergency or he needed some help but I was so wrong.

"Waleikumsalam, why? Can't I call my lovely sis?"He asked in teasing form.

"Okey okey enough of this now tell me what should I do for you?"I knew he was upto something and I know him well.

"Mhhh....can you please tell a driver to drop you at Ahad's office?" He asked and I still don't believe he asked me that, doesn't he know it's haram to  meet him without presence of elders?

"Listen don't get me wrong it's just that since you hadn't checked your messages, he called me and asked me to send you there so he gets to know you better, let's say may be you two will get two eachother better?" He asked me to think after he finished rambling all that.

"Will his parents be there?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"Ya Allah chill for once, you aren't doing something wrong you are mature you know what you'r doing, by the way you can give him surprise and go, the company's name is Ahad Printers Limited," He told me as if I din't know already I had heard them talking once.
*************
I hate choosing clothes even though I know I have lots of clothes in my closet and I hate setting my cupboard but sometimes when I am not lazy I do set but in a week it's back to same.

Now what will I wear?If it was meeting a friend I would have just worn anything but now why am I thinking too much?he already sent proposal and liked me we are engaged so I will just go with anything I prefer.I won't change for anyone I will go as simple as possible and end this short meeting to what he calls getting to know one another.

I took a green long sleeved top and black trouser, a green hijab I know sometimes I prefer black hijab(scarf to be tied on head) because it goes on every dress but since I got matching why not go with it.

I prayed zhur and did a little bit of makeup as in powder and lipstick with lipgloss of light color, I checked myself in the mirror and prayed on myself as my mum has taught me before you leave the house you pray on yourself and some duas.

I explained the driver and soon we reached Ahad Printing Limited, a huge building made of glasses and bodyguards everywhere.

I finally managed to somehow convince receptionist that it was a surprise for the boss the way they call him that's why he is big headed in office I thought to myself as I have told Imran not to tell him my timings.

"Yeah you can go and meet him but be careful," She warned me.

I just smiled and nodded at her leading to door of my fiance..wait my fiance?sounds abit odd coming out from my mouth but good at same time.Astagfirullah.

I went and made for him coffee I have no idea he prefers tea or coffee..ya Allah I don't know so many stuffs about him.

I din't bother knocking since I wanted to give him a surprise so I opened the door and was amazed to see evrything arranged well and he was so busy he couldn't even look up and see who has come?

"How rude?"

"Just keep the coffee and go damn it, what's taking you so long"? He shouted.

"Just leave Mariam,"He said angrily and looked up finally and to say he was surprised and his eyes had softened after he saw who it was and
mouth was left open.

"I thought it was my assistant Mariam?"He said defending himself.

Couldn't even say sorry ...arrogant.

"That's best surprise ever,"He said while pointing towards a chair so I sit.

I just shrugged and sat without looking up just the way he did because he spoiled my surprise I kept myself busy with phone it always helps me when I am in such situations.

Serves him right let's see if he will apologise or what will he do next?

***