chapter=36 Shocking truth...part2(edited)

Forgiving others is not a weakness but it takes a strong person to forgive to others.

Truth is that everybody is going to hurt you you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Yumna:
Sometimes am not angry am just hurt and that's a big difference.

"Tell me what the dare was about,"am waiting I wanted to know what he did with his so called friends.

"When I had said I din't want to ask anything about you you must have been overjoyed,"I told him reminding him of our first meeting.

"Am sorry,"he said I saw that look he was really sorry but I wanted to know.

Before agreeing to marry a guy find out about him.

"It was about sending a proposal making you fall for me and then leave you on the engagement day,"he said and I just stared at this man infront of him unable to process anymore of it he wanted to leave me hanging on our engagement day?

"It was to make you fall for me since everyone thought you were rich spoilt daughter and break your heart since you were always to yourself and they said you will fall for me,"he said and I just wiped my tears.

"You agreed just like that?"I asked him and he just nodded saying he was the one to win the challenges and the dares he wanted to show them who he really is the most powerful and incharge.

"I realized my mistake and am sorry,"he said but if am not wrong I had already given him second chance to which he spoilt it he broke me.

"Congratulations Mr.Ahad Khan you made me fall for you,"then why din't you leave me hanging on our engagement day you wanted to win the dare why did you marry me?

"Even on our wedding night you din't show up you could have stopped wedding infact you could have left me on wedding day also,"I told him showing him how much of my trust he has broken the faith all of it piece by piece and how much I still love him but at same time mad at him for accepting dare.

"I don't regret as I told you because of dare I talked to you I sent you proposal I realized my love for you and told my friends to back off I realized I wanted to really marry you,"he said but it hurts and what if all that dare he was talking about really he would have left me hanging with broken engagement.

"Should I serve dinner?"I asked him wiping my tears away and stood up avoiding his intense gaze it hurt alot sometimes we think a guy has really liked us and sent proposal but what went on behind that proposal we hardly know and that's why there are so many differences and broken marriages or engagements.

"Yumna!"he started but I just asked him again if he wanted to be served dinner to which he just nodded I tied my hijab nicely and went in kitchen switched on gas wiping my tears I just don't know but it hurt alot it ws dare for him in beginning all those talks till oir wedding date.

I kept dinner and he was still sitting silently observing me and my every move.

"Say something atleast scold me shout at me,"don't stay silent it hurts to see you like this so lost please I want the smile back I want my girl My Yumna back he said and I just sat across him.

"You won't eat?"he asked and I just shook my head refusing him.

"I won't eat as well then let's both starve,"he said and now he was being stubborn.

Never ever make food wait or starve yourself because of your problems.

You have food on table while some people are craving for slice of bread out there in the heat.

I remembered something I just put little bit of food for me then I saw him he was lost in thoughts he put for himself just as little as I had put.

Am girl I can eat little why was he reducing as well?

After we were done I switched on the lights it was no use for all that decorations and dressing up I went to our room and heard footsteps approaching then I heard the door being closed I took my night suit removed for him and went straight in the bathro to brush and changed when I came back I removed my hijab I was about to go and sleep I was pulled back into someone with force.

"Talk to me,"he said holding my wrist and I tried to wiggle out my hand from his grasp.

"I said am sorry,"he apologisef again but I just shook my head.

"How many times I already gave you a second chance what if you never realized your feelings would you have left me?"I asked him with pain in my voice.

"No!I would have never done that,"he said but I hardly believed every word he said.

He never even intended on sending proposal till his parents said he thought to continue dare.

I tried to free my hand but this guy here was strong enough.

"Then I will ask forgiveness everyday from you I will win your trust we are two people from different corner of world we have two different hearts and your my other half and we have always solved our issues and I know you still love me may be even more than I do,"he said as if being proud of what he said.

I removed my hand from his large one and took blanket went to sleep on my side I switched on small bulb from my side and left him there soon I heard someone coming to bed.

He switched on light just to irritate me.

I went and switched it off and it happened again and again till I got fed up.

"What do you want Ahad"I asked him irritated of what he was doing acting like small child.

"I miss someone talk to me,"he said and I just sat up immediately.

"Whom was he missing now?"I thought if I asked him he will think am jealous I can't even stay mad at him for long ...ahhhh why?

Suddenly I heard laughter in room and I just looked at him..now what was wrong with him?why was he laughing like a mad man?

"The look on your face when I said about missing someone,"he started saying he was enjoying this too much.

"You have hurt my feelings Ahad, I thought all that time you liked me atleast all those talk being gentle but infact it was all dare for you wasn't i?you know how much it hurt beig alone on wedding night on wedding day when you delayed saying yes I jad countless thoughts running through my head and when you said I say no to this wedding,"Oh no that's why you said I cancel the wedding because you din't want to continue the functions.

"Listen please,"he pleaded again holding my hands but I just looked down it hurt alot.

"After my brother I have only you,"I told him and I just backed away and went to sleep leaving him sitted on bed.

I wiped my tears whenever I thought of forgiving him I remembered all those incidents the dare,our talks, him telling me to cancel wedding.

I pretended I have slept after while I saw someone kissing my forehead and whispering some sweet words.

"Am sorry forgive me and I love you,"I heard those last words and sleep consumed me.

*******
1.32k viewers
Check out:
Feeling Blessed
Sequel
True or False
Different Hearts
Stuck With Arrogant CEO
THE DAY HE CAME.