chapter=45 twist...part2(edited)

Yumna:
Ahad suggested he will be the one to open the door and we din't argue anymore when he opened the door I stood frozen on my spot my eyes widening and I glanced towards my aunt who was trembling with fear sweat forming on her forehead she was definately scared but Ahad blocked my uncles way.

I went and sat next to my aunt I saw something strange in the pocket of my uncle.. Ya Allah he had gun?Ahad life is at stake does he even know?he doesn't even care about himself he only thinks of others first.

What should I do?they were just standing and staring at eachother sending death glares especially my uncle he was once in while staring at us.

"Move,"uncle Ahmed said in cold stern voice and he din't even show slight of emotion after seeing his wife.

"I won't move an inch comeon do your worst,"Ahad challenged him and my uncle narrowed his eyes and smirk formed on his emotionless face as if he was upto something.

"Last warning Ahad don't interfere and move,"he said while coming towards us but before he could come his men apepared out of  nowhere and stood by my side with gun on my head and on my aunt's head.

"Wait keep gun down let's tell them truth yes my dear wife,"he said in mocking tone and faked laughed that evil laugh.

Was this uncle once staying with us?

How people change?

I was never ever in such situation so scared so tired of all these there was my husband who wss risking his life to save us I tha ked Allah for sending such an amazing guy in my life I realized life is too short.

"Please no,"she begged him as if the truth will break me.

"Oh yes I bet if I hadn't come today and you had more days you would have told them,"what truth were they talking about?confusion written all over Ahads face and my aunts face paled she was lost in thoughts.

Let me narrate it to you my dear Yumna be ready to hear bitter truth.

Once your parents, Imran and my son were coming back from road trip and an accident occured where by the car was crashed but guess what your parents saved Imran's life they pushed him away out of door but my son was no morehe's only one who passed away and  your parents  were in crictical state but survived that accident and when Imran was happily enjoying life I grieved for my son every pain he was my only support but your parents who were selfish handed all to your brother they never  thought of saving my son also then when Imran turned 15 I  decided that's enough Imran has to suffer just like me and I took away most precious to what belonged to him.

"What do you mean don't beat around the bush tell us in detail,"Ahad responded with anger and his fist clenched tears streaming down my face my uncle had taken everything negatively.

"They killed my son I killed his parents another car accident which everyone thought but infact  it was well planned murder,"my uncle finished with evil laugh and my aunt just stood there not believing what she heard there was total silence.

"Now I will enjoy finishing you all since your dad is no more first our grandfather gave responsibility of handling home business to the younger son not me wow, Yumna these all belongs to me and they gave to Imran when I shifted to USA it was all meant for me I tolerated  but our grandfather handed it to my younger brother how unfair then your parents go on and kill  my son this was too much,"he finished while sending hard glares towards us this information was too much am so happy Imran is not here today he wouldn't be able to handle all this.

"Now I will make Imran suffer by taking away his only sister's life infact slow painful death,"he said and laughed again like mad man and my aunt was about to stop him but I put my hand on her arm I grabbed her hand signing her a nobut then my uncle  he directed gun towards us and I shut my eyes moving forward and closed my ears with my hands and heard loud gunshots.

I opened my eyes but couldn't bear to see the person lying on floor withblood on all overhis body and I rushed as if my life depended my whole world crushed down in a second, no please no..........