i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!

Start from the beginning

[][][]

Cosima jumped up at the sound of someone screaming. Sitting up in bed, she looked around her bedroom before groaning. Running a hand through her brown curls. "It was just the dream."

Groaning, she moved lay back down in bed only to jump up at the sound of a loud moan, "For fuck sake, Jeremiah brought a girl home."

Cosima pushed her blankets off of her, swinging her feet over the side of her bed and slipping into a pair of slippers. Standing up, she pushed open her door and moved to bust Jeremiah when she heard voice coming from her sister's room and loud snores coming from Jeremiah's.

"Kimora knows she can't have Josh over at night." Cosima sighed, moving towards her sister's bedroom and taking a hold of the handle and slowly pushed it open.

"What did you do?" She heard her sister whisper.

"I didn't mean too, I just couldn't control myself—" Cosima froze at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. Pushing open her sister door more and peeked inside to see Kimora sitting on a man's lap. He was tall and more muscular then any guys she's seen. He was sitting at the end of Kimora's bed, her little sister was straddling his waist.

Cosima recognized the guy as the man from the club who was with Kimora before they had left. His left hand was on Kimora's waist, the other tugging at the spaghetti strap of Kimora's tank top.

Kimora cut the man off, "It felt good, really good."

The man chuckled, leaning down to kiss a mark that Cosima only noticed now. It was like a dark red bite. The kiss caused Kimora to gasped and the man's eyes darkened. Taking a hold of Kimora's back to pull her down to his waiting lips.

Cosima stood up, pushing open the door that Kimora froze and the man quickly pulled her to his chest, turning around to cover her. He growled, upset at the interruption and that someone would see his mate in such thin clothes.

Kimora froze, looking over her mates shoulder to see her sister glaring down at the two, "It's okay, Silas. It's just my sister."

Silas looked down at his mate before slowly lifting her and standing up, placing his mate behind him. "You interrupted us." Silas growled, causing Kimora's eyes to widen and her legs to clench together at how strong Silas's voice was.

"You're not welcome here, leave." Cosima hissed out, turning to glare at her sister but she stumbled back as the man growled at her. "Don't look at her like that."

Cosima's eyes widened before she turned to her sister, "Tell him to leave, Kimora or I'm calling the cops."

Silas growled only to freeze as his little mate tugged at his sleeve, "Just go, Silas."

Silas turned to his mate, "Kimora—"

"Please."

Silas sighed, glaring towards the woman behind him before leaning down and pulled his mate towards him, kissing her forehead and then her mark. Kimora shivered, blushing as he stepped around her and climbed out of her window.

Kimora jumped as the window slammed shut and she was left alone with her sister glare.

"Kimora! What—? Who was that guy?"

Kimora sighed, sitting down at her bed and burying her face into her hands. Cosima sighed, sitting down next to her sister, "What's wrong?"

"I cheated on Josh," Kimora shook her head, "And I'm not even guilty about it." She bit her lip, tugging her the tank top nervously.

Cosima sighed, "You're not telling me something."

"I'm only guilt about enjoying it so much, I'm guilty about wanting more." Kimora gasped, "I'm such a bad person."

"Who is that guy?" Cosima asked as she pulled her younger sister into her arms.

"His name's Silas, I meet him at the club." Kimora groaned, "I don't even know his last name."

"Why was he here?"

"He said something was chasing him, I heard a animal growl. I wasn't supposed to kiss him, I was just going to give him water and then he was supposed to go." Kimora sighed, tugging at her short hair. "And then he touched me and I forgot about Josh and everyone in the house. It was like in that moment, he was the only one that mattered. I was so scared."

"Why? Did he force himself—"

"No, no! I did everything willingly but it was like his touch controlled my body. Like I would do anything just for him to touch me. That's why I was scared, how can I craze someone so much when I barely know them?"