Part 75; Uncertainty

"Mmm" Baekhyun tosses and turns in bed. His body ached still exhausted from work. He shifts again before stirring awake. He was tangled in cream colored bed sheets in a king sized bed. He found himself in an unfamiliar spacious bed room. From his view, his sleepy eyes fell on a figure standing by the curtains staring out the window. The room was illuminated by the sun despite the drawn shades. The figure was blowing to cool his mug. Baekhyun's head pounded and he groans unintentionally getting the attention of the stranger.

The figure walks over and Baekhyun rubs his eyes to see better. He could feel the stranger take a seat beside him on the bed. "Here drink this. You'll feel better." says the deep voice and Bakehyun's heart drop.

He immediately sits up in shock. There sat Chanyeol on the bedside. His hair was finely trimmed and styled up. His brown eyes soft, clear skin, and plump pink lips that broke into a smile revealing his perfect teeth. He was dressed in a soft cream color cashmere sweater with a white button up shirt under. A silver watch on his wrist. He extends the steaming cup toward Baekhyun. "It'll help with the hang over." His deep voice vibrating in Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun looks at him horrified and pinches himself on the back of his other hand. "No way-OW!" He immediately pulls his hand away. Chanyeol laughs rings in the air and he grabs Baekhyun's hand. Guiding the latter's hand, he pushes Baekhyun's small and delicate hand to caress his face. "Its real. Its not a dream."

Baekhyun's heart flutters at his words and he snatches back his hand. "What-" He had only now realize that he was only dressed in an over sized t-shirt and his boxers. "Ya!" He covers his body with the blanket looking at Chanyeol in shock and accusingly. "Where am I? Why am I undressed- What-" He rambles demanding.

"Shhh." Chanyeol says softly and he falls silently. Chanyeol laughs at his obedience before answering his question. "You don't remember? I ran into you at the club yesterday..."

Last nights memories flashes in his head and Baekhyun covers his face cursing internally.

"You almost tripped but thankfully I caught you in time." Chanyeol laughs before continuing. "You kept poking my face thinking it wasn't real then began to talk gibberish and you could no longer walk so I assumed that was when the shots you were drinking probably hit you...all at the same time." Baekhyun looks at him biting his lower lip guilty. He blacked out from that moment and couldn't remember what happened. Chanyeol stares at his cherry lips longingly. Baekhyun flushes embarrassed and stops biting his lip. Chanyeol met his eyes again and smiles warmly. "I took you back to my place and I had to change you because you puked all over yourself and me."

"Oh no." Baekhyun falls back into the bed covering his face with the blanket. Chanyeol laughs, "It's okay. And I didn't see anything if you're worried..." Baekhyun sits up again cautiously giving him a look. Its not like I haven't seen anything, Chanyeol smirks and Baekhyun groans at him both embarrassed and annoyed.

He chuckles and hands Baekhyun the cup in which he willingly take. Chanyeol watched tentatively with his big round eyes as Baekhyun's brown eyes stares back nervously in confusion as he sipped the drink. "What?" He asks now shyly staring down at the blanket. His soft cheeks and cherry lips in a pout. Chanyeol smiles, "Nothing...Its just nice to see you."

Chanyeol climbs into bed sitting beside Baekhyun who flinches and scoots away. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting with you." He announces with a smile. Baekhyun shoots him a look but Chanyeol smiles warmly. "How have you been?" He groans, "Is now really the time?"

Chanyeol shrugs, "You don't seem to be washing up anytime too so we might as well talk." Baekhyun looks away with his lower lip sticking out, "I'm so uncomfortable right now. I want to disappear." He tries to clam himself from panicking.