Part 40; Siblings

*RING RING*

A loud ringing tone disturbs his sleep. He opens one eye but suddenly closes from the sunlight that passed through his curtains.

*RING RING*

He groans before turning his head towards his phone.

"Hello?" His deep voice grunts from exhaustion.

"Chanyeol-ah, get up and send your sister to work today." His mother's voice replies warmly.

"Huh-What?" Chanyeol asks dazed. He sits up yawning then rubs his eyes. "Why?" He asks dazed.

"She crashed her car. Again." Mrs. Parks shakes her head disapprovingly on the other end of the line.

"Again?" Chanyeol asks surprise. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah. Apparently she didn't see the other car coming until it was too late causing her to serve into a fire hydrant but she is fine." Mrs. Park sighs before continuing,"Her car in the shop again. And your father doesn't want her driving again after two recent accidents. So get up, and send her to work."

Chanyeol groans in protest. Not was it so early in the morning, but it was also his only day off after a long week of work. "Hurry! Be here quickly before she's late for work. Bye, my son." She adds sweetly before ending the call.

He sighs, "Bye." Chanyeol hangs up. He forced himself onto his feet and headed for the bathroom.

Chanyeol slows to a stop in front of his parents house. Yoora was already standing outside in her dull sky blue nurse clothes with her work bag. He slides the window of the passenger's side down.

Yoora holds up a hand smiling brightly, "Good Morning Oppa!"

Chanyeol grimaces, "Are you a hitchhiker? Why are you standing by the street like that? Aren't you scare?"

"It's daylight and its a pretty safe neighborhood." Yoora replies wittedly.

"Just get in the car." Chanyeol replies.

Yoora grins before entering the car. "Beautiful day isn't it?"

"Yeah, a beautiful day to not crash a car." Chanyeol says looking at her annoyed.

Yoora laughs guilty, "Mom told you..?" She grins foolishly.

"Its not something to be smiling about. It could've been a serious crash."

Yoora smile, "Aw, you care about me?"

Chanyeol looks at her irritated. "Enjoy it while I still care."

She smiles brightly.

"Why can't you just drive properly? That's your second crash in two and a half week! Now I have to send you everywhere. And I have other things to do also." Chanyeol runs a hand through his hair irritated.

"Sorry." She quietly says. Yoora's lips pursed guilty and apologetic but she doesn't say anything else.

Noticing the silence, Chanyeol glances at her then back at the road. When they reached a red light he turns to her.

"I was just saying.. Be careful. Something serious could've happened to you. And of course I care, you're my younger sister you idiot." He leans over the give her a side hug to comfort her.

A smile appears at her lips but she still doesn't say anything.

"Oh, c'mon. Its a beautiful day. Stop frowning like that. If you're going to smile, just smile." Chanyeol pokes her cheek. "Here." He places a brown bag filled with delicious bread and a coffee for her.