Part 48; BaekChenXiu..Ra

"Aigoo, look at you! You're so cute!" Chen playfully pinch Xiumin's cheeks.

Xiumin cutely smiles at him only because he was in a good mood.
Baekhyun laughs at them with his hand cupping his warm cup of latte.

A brown apron wraps around Xiumin's waist with the sleeves of his preppy dress shirt rolled back and a fancy watch on his left hand. His brown hair neatly brushed and styled.

Chen and Baekhyun had decided to visit Xiumin at his part time job as a barista. He didn't do for the money but he loved the comforting smell of coffee and it's delicious taste.

"Such a handsome barista." Chen continues to sweet talk him.

Xiumin glances around to see if every customer was pleased before leaning in,"It's like heaven here." He quietly says considerate of the customers in the early morning.

Baekhyun and Chen glances around the cafe from their stools. "This place is really neat." Baekhyun says.

Baekhyun leans into the steam of his latte with his eye closed. He takes a deep whiff satisfied.

Xiumin wipes the counter with a towel before sitting on the other side facing Baekhyun and Chen.

"So," Chen says, "Do you have any girlfriend?"

Of course thats the first thing he would ask Xiumin. He's so nosey.

Xiumin laughs,"...No..." He replies shyly.

"There's no cute female teacher at the school you teach?" Chen asks.

Xiumin laughs,"It's just..it not professional to have a relationship with coworkers."

"Pfffft. Just do it." Chen simply says as he twirls his straw in his iced drink.

"Aw, but you're so cute. Why wouldn't they want to date my hyung filled with aegyo?" Baekhyun nudges his elbow.

Xiumin grins,"I don't know."

Chen slams his hand onto the counter,"I know someone."

"No. Nooo. No." Xiumin immediately rejects the idea of Chen setting him up with someone. Lets just say, he's not the brightest bulb when it comes to matchmaking.

"Hyuuuuung, listeeeeeen. Listen." Chen says to him. "I know the perfect person."

"No you don't-"

"Hyung, you haven't dated in a while. Just trust me for once. Just this once." Chen pleads him.

Xiumin laughs,"No. I don't trust you when it comes to this."

"Baekhyun knows her too! She's a sweet girly. You'll like her- the kind you take home to mom." Chen tells him.

Xiumin looks at him skeptical then turns to Baekhyun for more info.

"Tell him about her." Chen encourages Chen.
Baekhyun blinks."Wait- I know her?"

"Yeah, Lets get them together. Help this hyung out." Chen cheekily nudges Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pauses staring at Chen. He's not talking about Jade right...?

"Jad-?" Baekhyun slowly says confused to Chen.

Chen's eyes widen shock. "NO!" He blurts out.

Baekhyun stares at him surprised at his sudden action but he brushes it off. "Oh, well then who? Because I thought you were talking about Jade and I was going to stab you in the face with a fork but it's all good. So who are you talking about?"