The Bestfriend

Chapter 1

"So you guys are officially over?" Asked Chanyeol during work time in history class.

"Yeah.." Replied Baekhyun

"How do you feel?"

Baekhyun thought for a second. "I feel..I'm not sure..free? I jus- it feels nice. I don't have any restrictions anymore, I can breathe again. I'm miss the single life and I'm happy" Baekhyun smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad you're happy." Said Chanyeol.

"I still can't believe you convinced me to stay with him even after he cheated in me. Every time I think about it, I get really mad. I deserved better I should've just left him in the dust so he can crawl to that damn Sehun."

"I know, I'm sorry. I should've hel- It's the past. Forget about him and that. Forgive me okay Baekkie?" Said Chanyeol giving Baekhyun the big puppy brown eyes look.

Pfft Baekkie? He doesn't really call me by my pet name. He is horribly failing at acting cute... On second thought, he is kinda cute when he acts like this, thought Baekhyun.

"Arraso. I'll let you slide and that was your worst advice ever Chanyeol."

"Yay ! Thanks Baekkie. I know, I apologized already. Oh yeah here's something to cheer you up, remember when we were talking in math and you saw Sehun glare at us while crying? Well Lay told me that Sehun told him that he was jealous of us. And when you changed your status to "taken" on Facebook, he cried an ocean because he thought we were dating." Said Chanyeol satisfied.

Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh his butt off.

That's hilarious ! Jealous? Of me ? That "perfect" drama queen everyone love? Haha he was jealous of Me and Chanyeol. Baekhyun thought.

"I only changed it because you dared me too. Okay, now that was a good one." Baek managed to say after he and Chanyeol could finally control their laughter.

They started on their worksheet.

"So Baek, do you like anyone?" Asked Chanyeol with a smirk.

"Ya! It's only been a week? Two week? I'm not even sure how long since I broke up with Luhan. I wanted to be single, why would I just suddenly jumped into a relationship ? That's too much. And you're dumb Yeol."

Chanyeol laughed.

"I was just asking. HahaHa." Chanyeol laughed some more.

"And I'm not dumb. I give amazing, one-of-a-kind advices" said Chanyeol proudly.

"Amazing one of a kind ? I asked you the most important question that would've determine what happened to my relationsh- don't even get me started Yeol."

Apparently it was really funny because Chanyeol was laughing again.

"Arraso Baekkie."

Pabo, thought Baekhyun as he smiled at his idiotic best friend.

I'm sure I don't like anyone...right?

Author's Note:
I kinda summarize what I previously wrote and fixed it. Please keep reading. Thanks (: