Bestfriend anniversary

Chapter 3

It was already February. The weekend before February 13th Baekhyun decided to tell Chanyeol about their Bestfriend Monthsary so they could dress up together. Baekhyun texted him.

Baekhyun: Hey Yeol

Yeollie❤: Hello Baek

Baekhyun: Our Bestfriend Monthsary is on the 13th xD

Yeollie❤: Bestfriend Monthsary? You counted? Awww

Baekhyun: Yeah we became besties on the 13th (:

Yeollie❤: You're so sweet.

Baekhyun: So do you wanna dress up?

Yeollie❤: Totally! I wouldn't miss it.

Baekhyun: Wanna wear the same color ?

Yeollie❤: Definitely, whatever color you want.

Baekhyun: Well then..Red !

Yeollie❤: Okay Bestie. I don't wear much red but I'll try okay ?

Baekhyun: Okay. Thanks Bestie (:

Yeollie❤: No thank you! I'm so grateful to have you! Goodnight ((:

Baekhyun: Goodnight (:

***

The day Baekhyun looked forward to the most was finally. It happened to be on a Thursday and Valentines was on Friday but they didn't have school on the 14th.

Baekhyun stayed up until the clock struct 12:00am Thursday Feburay 13 on his phone, he sent Chanyeol a message.

To: Yeollie

Heyy Yeollie, HAPPY 2MONTHS BESTFRIEND ANNIVERSARY!!! I'm so honored to have you as my best friend and i wouldn't trade you for anyone else. You give great advices that are really helpful. Thank you for being my shoulder that i can lean on whenever i need to. i hope you know that you're one in a million! I will always be here for you bestie. i know you're probably sleeping...my sleeping beauty. I love you! (:

The last line made Baekhyun heart skip and his belly full of butterflies.

He pressed send. Then fell asleep.

Baekhyun woked up extra early to get ready. He wore a red fannel shirt with his hair neatly comb. He was already at school and decided to skip breakfast to put Chanyeol's gifts away in his locker. Then went to class early.

I hope he likes this, Baekhyun thought nervously. His heart pounded so loud. He couldn't sit still. Baekhyun looked at the clock. Still 10 minutes to go before class starts.

Chanyeol walked in withe a gray plaid shirt with his hair neatly comb. He gave Baekhyun his rich teeth smile with his big puppy eyes as soon as his eyes laid on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's stopped breathing for a second. He blushed severely. Baekhyun smiled back beaming at him.

He looks so handsome. I'm glad he's mine. My bestfriend.

They both smiled at each other and stayed like that for a minute before Baekhyun looked away turning really red.

"Hey Baekkie"

"Hi Yeollie, Happy 2 months Bestfriend anniversary."

They hugged.

" Yeah, Happy 2 months anniversary. I saw your message but i couldn't reply because i woke up late and rushed here . It was really cute of you Baekkie. I loved it. Thanks bestie." said Chanyeol still hugging.