Part 61

A loud groan erupts form his throat as he reaches up to massage his head. The mixed taste of bitter alcohol and cigarettes was still in his mouth.  The sunlight was not helping his hangover either. Baekhyun runs his hand through his hair scrunching his face in exhaustion. Chen groans as he scoots closer to him on the bed. "That was a hell of a night." Chen mutters as he shoves his besides Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods slightly with his eyes closed. "More alcohol?" Chen raised a bottle of liquor towards him. Baekhyun laughs despite his hangover. They were both still in the same clothes from the night before. The room was a messy just as the night was a blur.

Baekhyun pushed the bottle away. "Lets go get something to cure my hangoveeerr." He groans. "You're going to be jet-lagged and hangover-ed? R.i.p." Chen turns to the other side of the bed. "We'll go later.."

Baekhyun yawns, "I leave in.." He squints at his phone. "..two days...?"

"Oh..so we have two more days to party?" Chen asks with a grin. Baekhyun giggles turning so he was spooning Chen. He pulls the blanket closer and went back to sleep.

***

"...Please leave a message after the tone..." Jessie sighs ending her fourth phone call to Chanyeol. She wondered if she should go find Chanyeol at work. She brushes it off, She knew where he was going to be later that night anyways.

***

Chanyeol fastens his pace towards the building. He drove there as quickly as possible after hearing that he was back from his vacation. He makes his way up the stairs to the top of the cafe and towards the group of men. Finally he spots his target on the sofa. Tao and Chen sat to his left Tao and Chen. To his surprised, Sehun was sitting next to the latter with his arms stretched over him the sofa. And it did not take much for him to identify the figure beside Sehun to be Jessie.

Baekhyun hair was once again styled, wearing an expensive button up white dress shirt under his sleek black leather jacket with jeans. Everyone looked in  his direction except for Baekhyun. Chanyeol did not slow in his strides with a clenched jaw. Baekhyun twirl his glass cup of brown liquor before taking his time to look up. He was unfazed by Chanyeol. Tao laughs, "This is gonna be interesting."

Kris cuts Chanyeol off before he could even get to Baekhyun. He too looks at Chanyeol unfazed, "No one invited you. What are you doing here?" Chanyeol glared at him and stepped around him but Kris stood his ground and places a firm grip on his shoulder. Sehun bolted to his feet beside Kris giving him the same look. Chanyeol looked past Sehun to Baekhyun who shot him an amused smirk. He laughs to himself before drinking his alcohol while watching Chanyeol.

What exactly happened in China that has everyone acting up? Sehun's actions were especially surprising to Chanyeol. Jessie too. She sat unamused but not attending to him either.

The rest of Baekhun's friends stopped to watch Chanyeol.

"I invited him. I haven't seen this friend in a while." Tao replies from behind with a smirk. He stands too and comes in between Kris and Sehun. "Hyung," he says sarcastically to Chanyeol. "We're here to have fun for our birthdays right?" He gestures to himself and Baekhyun. "Not to look for trouble unless you want to be escorted out?" Tao asks him innocently.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and tries to shove them out of his way.

"Stop making a fool of yourself." Jessie stands walking towards him. "Let's talk." She reaches for his arm. Chanyeol moves away before she could even touch him. "Don't touch me." She became immediately hurt from his words.