Part 46; The Five Children

As soon as the clock strikes 12 p.m. for break time, Baekhyun made way to his daily routine.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, how are you?" Baekhyun asks with a grin.

(A/N: this is NOT chen or any character's dad, just a character patient)

The old men smiles,"Feeling more alive everyday."

"Taking your medicine daily?" He asks.

"Of course. It's not like I have a choice." Mr. Kim replies. The nurse who wheels Mr. Kim around, smiles. "He's doing very well these days."

Baekhyun hands him an apple,"Here. An apple a day, keeps the doctor away!"

"Two things. Number one, then why do you keep appearing? And number two, I don't have any real teeth left." Mr. Kim jokes.

Baekhyun laughs,"Have a great day Mr. Kim. I must get going."

Mr. Kim thanks him before being wheeled away by the nurse.

After Mr. Kim, Baekhyun made his next stop. He walked past a corridor before a lounge area.

"Good afternoon ladies." He says.

All the elder ladies were sitting together, having their daily talks.

"Hello Dr. Byun!" Many of them replied.

"Whaaa~" Baekhyun exclaims,"Look at all you young buds! Still looking so beautiful."

They laughed and pampered them selves.

"Aigoo, why do you like to lie to us? We're getting older by the minute!" Mrs. Song playfully nudges him.

"Really? Noona, I don't see it." Baekhyun flashes a cheeky grin and all the elder ladies squeals.

"You're so handsome and you're a doctor. Your mother must be so proud." Another elderly lady says.

He gives her a shy smile,"I would hope so."

"So..whose the lucky lady?" Mrs. Jung asks curiously.

"No," Baekhyun laughs,"There is no one."

"Stop lying. We want to see out daughter-in-law." Mrs. Song says and all the ladies agreed.

Baekhyun flushed,"Well..."
They all laughed at him.

"There is no one yet. If there is, I will let you all know. But the kids are waiting, so I will see you all later." Baekhyun prepares to get going.

"Make sure she knows how to cook!" Ms. Kim yells after him.

"And clean!" Another yell.

Baekhyun bid them bye laughing before heading down the stairs.

"Good afternoon Dr. Byun." The nurse behind the front desk greets. He gives her a friendly smile.

"Off to see the children?" She asks staring at the bags in his hands. Baekhyun nods excitedly.

He exit the automatic doors to the courtyard in the center of the hospital.

It was a warm sunny day. The big court yard where filled with all sorts of patients embracing the warmth of the sun.

Saet byul tugs at the nurse's shirt. "Where is uncle Baek-"

"No~ It's Dr. Byun!" Hoon insists.

"Where is Baekhyun Oppa?" Saet byul ignores Hoon and tugs at the nurse's shirt again.

"No~! It's Dr.-!" Hoon starts again but Won interrupts him.

"No~! It's Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!" Won tells them.