Part 58; Messy Messy

(Just to backtrack what happened from the previous chapter)

"I answered you. You should at least answer me back." Chanyeol says. Annoyed, Baekhyun snap back to look at him. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He eyes widens when he suddenly realizes what he'd said. Chanyeol's facial expression darkens and with a few swift moves he pins the latter against the brick wall shielded from the streetlight. "Oh really?" His voice now low and daring. His big innocent eyes now dark and intense. Baekhyun could see the lust in his wild hungry eyes. His big hand firmly pinning his small wrists above him while Chanyeol's hip pinned the rest of him hopeless. His jaw intensely clenched trying to control himself. Like a deer in headlights, Baekhyun stares back blankly. Chanyeol leans in. His soft locks brushing against Baekhyun's cheek distracting him from his defenseless delicate neck. He felt Chanyeol's soft pair of lips gently kissing his neck. Then he felt something wet- Chanyeol's tongue. He tries to lean away but Chanyeol held him firmly. It only gave Chanyeol more room to devour him. His wet tongue moving in sync with his lips kissing Baekhyun's neck. Kissing, sucking, and licking. His tongue move in skilled movements making Baekhyun melt under him. Baekhyun struggle beneath him unable to move. The more he tried to fight the more Chanyeol kissed and the deeper he suck- grazing his teeth over the latter's skin. Baekhyun lets a panic breath but it came out at a whimper. Chanyeol groans kissing his neck. He wanted to bite. He want to claim his territory. He want to leave nothing untouched, un-purpled, and un-bitten. He wanted Baekhyun a mess under him; moaning, whining, whimpering. He deeps his kissing and lightly tease Baekhyun with a mild bite. "Ah!" Baekhyun cries in response; music to Chanyeol's ears.

He swallows and pulls back. Chanyeol's hungry eyes stares into Baekhyun's soft, confused, panicked eyes. He licks his lips excited. His wilds fell to Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun panic pulling his head away only to be met with the brick wall cornered. Chanyeol immediately attacks his lips. Baekhyun struggles under him, trying to turns his head away but he was hopeless. The more he resisted the more Chanyeol was eager to pin him down. His tongue and wet cavern found Baekhyun's own. His tongue skillfully moving, brushing against Baekhyun who continued to resist. Chanyeol deepens the kiss dominating. Their tongues and lips working in sync together kissing. It was all so much and overwhelming, Baekhyun let out another whimper into the kissing making Chanyeol groan in response. Waves of pleasure and electricity running through his body and to his own member. He felt it hardening in response. Chanyeol sucked his pink delicate lips grazing his teeth over them. Baekhyun could feel it pressed against his thigh hard.

Baekhyun breaks away from the kiss. "Stop! S-Stop!" Chanyeol pulls back to look at the frighten latter. He clenches his jaw tensely. No one denies Park Chanyeol. He held both of Baekhyun's wrists with one hand while freeing his other. His hand reaches down to cup Baekhyun's neck pulling him closer. He left butterfly kisses along his neck and on to Baekhyun's jawline. His lips sucking on his earlobe before whispering in a rasp voice into his ear, "I love it when you beg."

A shiver ran down Baekhyun's spine terrified and hopelessly turned on. "Stop!" Baekhyun manages to say again. Chanyeol chuckles teasingly before smirking at the him. "What do you think one free hand can do?" He slowly slide his big hand down teasingly brushing over the latter's harden nipples. Baekhyun whimpers and immediately leans forward to catch Chanyeol's lips. His lips vigorously sucking wanting more. Chanyeol paused surprised before leaning to deepen the kiss. Their tongues brushing in a lovely movement together. Baekhyun leaning forward trying to dominate the kiss. A low growl escapes from Chanyeol's throat as he released Baekhyun's wrist. His arm now wrapped around Baekhyun's waist as the other rested at the back of Baekhyun's neck. Chanyeol tilts his head to the side exploring Baekhyun's wet cavern. Baekhyun tiptoed to wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, running his fingers through his soft locks of hair. Chanyeol groans into the kiss in pleasure as Baekhyun gently tug his hair.