Chapter 28

"This weekend I saw this super cool movie with my sister and oh my god Baek, it was so mind-blowning. Okay, so it was about this guy and at first he-"

Baekhyun smiles as he listens to Chanyeol excitedly explaining the movie he recently saw.

"And the the main guy was like- wait are you going to watch this movie? Am I spoiling it for you?" Chanyeol asks suddenly concerned. His eyebrows were knitted as he pouted apologetically.

Baekhyun giggles,"It's okay. You can continue." He could tell that Chanyeol was too excited to stop talking about it.

Chanyeol grins,"Yay. Okay great. Oh right! The guy was-"

Chanyeol's eyes sparkled joyously. He was doing gestures as he explained. And his eyes widens as he explains the important parts. Baekhyun laughs at him. He didn't mind listening to Chanyeol, in fact he was enjoying it.

Chanyeol stops in mid-sentence with a giant grin. "What?" He asks after catching Baekhyun laughing. Baekhyun laughs again with crescent eyes.

Chanyeol turns his head slightly and shoots Baekhyun a cheeky look with a giddy smile. Baekhyun bursts out laughing. "What are you doing silly?" He asks laughing. Chanyeol laughs before continuing about the movie.

Baekhyun places both of his palms on to the sides of his face and with his chin on both on the edge of his palms as if presenting his gorgeous face.

Chanyeol bursts out laughing and blushes. "Ah, hajima~ If you do that, I won't be able to properly tell the events of the movie." Baekhyun giggles and despite Chanyeol's plead, he continued to do so. "Aw, you're so cute." Chanyeol says before shyly covering his giant smile.

Baekhyun tilts his head to the side laughing shyly. He clears his throat and gestures towards Chanyeol. "Please continue."

Chanyeol has a last big laugh before collecting himself and continuing.

Mid-way into the plot, Chanyeol was interrupted by Minho.

"Hey Chanyeol, do you want to go practice soccer with me and some other guys?" Minho asks him.

Chanyeol turns to look at Baekhyun.

"You can go. We'll just talk about it later." Baekhyun says to Chanyeol, about to get up.

Chanyeol immediately grabs Baekhyun's hand and pulls him down at his attempt. "Thanks but maybe next time. Baekhyun and I are in the middle of a very important conversation." Chanyeol waves his free hand at Minho dismissively

Minho laughs,"Alright then." Baekhyun turns to look at Chanyeol as Minho leaves.

"What?" Chanyeol asks innocently. Baekhyun eyes in surprised. "You can go if you want.."
"I don't want to. I want to stay here with you."

Baekhyun knits his eyebrows. "Why?"

Chanyeol gives Baekhyun's hand a comforting squeeze. "Because like I said, we are in the middle of a very important conversation. And I am having some serious bonding-slash-quality time with my best friend. Why would I want to do anything else?"

Baekhyun laughs at his oddly absurd answer. "You sure you don't want to go?"

Chanyeol makes a face,"Is there something wrong with spending time with my best friend?"

"No." Baekhyun immediately rejects. "I'm just.. surprised..You don't have to act like I'm important.." He scratches his neck.

"What? You've always been important to me Baek. No one understands or care about me like you do. You're literally my other half." Chanyeol says sincerely.