Part 41; Familiar

Today wasn't as busy as it usually was. The day was moving at an easy pace luckily. It gave the nurses time to hover together and gossip.

"Have you guys heard?" Seoyeon says in a light voice.

"Heard what?" One of her friend asks. Yoora moves in closer to hear. A few nurse leaned in to listen.

Seoyeon smiles knowledgably, "There's going to be two new doctor joining us." She pauses to let them process. "It's rumored that they studied abroad!" All of the crowding nurses' eyes widen surprise.

"Men or Women?" One asks.

Another nurse excitedly asks, "Are they westerners?" Jade stood in the back with an amused smile.

Seoyeon smiles, "They're both...Men!" She reveals as if it was a prize for the nurses. They excitedly squeal in hopes they'll be the good looking men. Jade couldn't help but laugh at them.

"No, I think they're Korean." Seoyeon answers the other nurse. Then in a hush tone, she says," I overheard Dr. Kim say that they were very good-looking." They all cheer in celebration.

Yoora moves to Jade's side. "Two new good-looking doctor? What do you think of that?" Jade looks at Yoora with a mischievous smile, "I bumped into one of them the other day. That one was especially good-looking. Something must be in his genes." She jokes.

"Really?" Yoora asks now interested.

"Unnie, you were there too." Jade tell her. Yoora tilts her head trying to remember. "Are you sure? I don't recall it.."

"You don't remember? It's okay. You'll meet him soon." Jade laughs.

Their little gossip group were interrupted by the clicking of someone's heels. "What are you guys doing? Its still working hour. Disperse." Dr. Kim approaches then with a disapproving look. Her dark brown hair gently pinned back. Her white coat hanging past her knees. She was in her late thirties but still working it.

They all froze. Seoyeon turns to face Dr. Kim, "I was just informing them about the new men doctors joining us..."

Dr. Kim's face immediately lights up, "They're very good looking."

All the nurse became giddy again as Dr. Kim join them.

"You too?" Jade asks Dr. Kim. She nods, "I met with them a couple day ago and oh my.." The nurses squeals excitedly.

Dr. Kim looks at them, "Look at you guys! Don't attack them please. We want a good impression next week."

Seoyeon's eye widens, "They're coming next week?!"

She nods, "I must remind you that this is not a dating site. A relationship at work is highly discouraged. Yes, I'm telling you all to control yourselves. They're in their twenties: very manly and good-looking. They could possibly be my son.." She jokes earning a round of laughter from the nurses. "But really, behave and get back to work. We'll meet them next week."

Yoora shared their excitement but felt a sad. Her internship ended this week. She probably won't get to see them. Jade see's her small smile and puts an arm around her neck.

"Don't worry Unnie, I highly recommended you to work her to the seniors." Jade gives her an assuring squeeze. Yoora gratefully smiles, "Thank you."

Dr. Kim peers over to look at Jade and Yoora. "Oh, Yoora don't worry. You start here next week so don't be late!"

Yoora's mouth drops shock.

"Yes, you're hired." Dr. Kim tell her with a smile. "Congratulations, this rarely happens."