Chapter 13: Black and White with a brutal fight

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha: And always remember the rules Y/N.

Nora: Or else...

Then there eyes blank out a little bit then became a really dangerous eyes full with killing intent. I look back to Yupia and has the same eyes like Nora and Pyrrha.

Pyrrha, Nora and Yupia: We don't want some slut clinging on OUR HONEY. You don't want to lose something aren't you?

Y/N: Y-Yeah! Of course! That's not the good man's path!

Then their eyes went back to normal.

Pyrrha, Nora and Yupia: Good!

Then they return back to their dorm and continue what they doing. Me and Yupia left beacon and start searching for Blake. Ace told me that there's a shipment of dusts in the docks today. Of course, Roman and the others will steal it. Me and Yupia arrived at the docks and we are just right in time. We saw a bullhead landing and Roman going out and giving orders to some white fang members. Jackpot!

Blake POV

As I was waiting for the shipment of dust, Sun appeared beside me.

Sun: I stole you some food.

Sun tries to hand me an apple.

Blake: Do you always break the law without a second taught?

Sun: Hey, weren't you a cult or something?

I angrily look at him.

Sun: Okay, too soon. By the way, what's your boyfriend like?

I blushed a little bit when he asked me that.

Blake: Well, he's handsome, cool, kind, honest, great teacher and sometimes stubborn. He's actually nice when you get to know him. He cares about all of us...

Sun: All of us?

Blake: Yes. All of us. Me, my team and my other friends all like him, and he said that he'll do his best to love us all.

Sun: That's cool. I never see him in his combat outfit. What does it looks like?

Blake: Oh.

I took out my scroll and and show it to sun a picture of Y/N in his combat outfit.

Sun: That's cool. Wait, is that him?

Sun points to a crane where 2 figures were standing. The 1st figure is Yupia and the 2nd figure looks like Y/N. Wait.

Blake: That's him! What's he doing here?

Then we heard sounds of turbine engines and we look to see a bullhead landing and saw white fang members going out of the bullhead and started hauling the dust shipments.

Blake: Oh no...

Sun: Is that them?

Blake: Yes, it's them.