Chapter 12: Stray and dark past

Start from the beginning

Weiss: I'll give it 9/10.

Yang: I rate it 10/10.

Blake: Is your suit still attached on your chest?

Y/N: Yep! Always ready every time. Anyways, where are we going?

*Time skip brought to you by Y/N playing SAO*

No one POV

The girls and Y/N left beacon and headed to the docks. As they are heading to the docks, they saw banners were being set up.

Y/N: Vytal festival?

Weiss: The Vytal festival is a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades and a tournament! Oh can you just imagine the amount of planning and organization that goes to this event is simply breath taking.

Y/N: Oh, well I guess you will love the RHG tournament then.

RWBY: RHG tournament?

Y/N: RHG or Rock Hard Gladiators is a tournament that where is the best of the best fights each other. It's also similar to Vytal festival. You girls wanna go there?

RWBY: Yes of course! You still owe us dates.

Y/N: Hehe, right. Still, that's still not answer my question, why are we in the docks?

Weiss: We are here in the docks because I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: *scoffs* You can't prove that!

Y/N: *Raised an eyebrow* Are you sure about that?

Weiss: *blushes* Stop it you dunce!

As they are walking along to the city of Vale, they saw a crime scene and they go to it.

Y/N: Um, excuse me sir, what happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Y/N: Damn...

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Y/N: Looks like they done something wrong while I'm in beacon.

Detective 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I don't know, Ya know what I mean?

Y/N: *thoughts* This is worst detectives ever... Of all time.

Detective 1: You thinking White fang?

Y/N: *thoughts* Somethings fishy here.

Detective 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Y/N: *thoughts* Ice cube and friday are much better than these detectives...

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang.What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Y/N: Oh no... Girls-

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths.They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!