Venom vs Anti - Venom.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I.... have my reasons.

Ozpin: and you don't want to tell Me?

Y/N: Yes.

Ozpin: why not?

Y/N: because we don't want anyone to get involved in what we're doing, my friends have been through enough of business, and we don't want our family getting involved, especially mania.

Ozpin: this must be serious.

Y/N: it is.

Ozpin: Y/N, I'm sure your reasons are good, but surely you must know that you can't do what you do alone.

Y/N: I know-

Ozpin: if you know then let us help you.

Y/N:.... (sigh) alright, I'll tell you..... do you remember carnage?

Ozpin: Yes, what about him?

Y/N: after we took care of the white fang at the docks, we went back to the house.

Ozpin: may I ask Why?

Y/N: I started thinking about the fight we had with him and something just felt off about it which is why I headed back there.

Ozpin: Ok, continue.

Y/N: when we got there everything seemed the way it was but there was one problem...

Ozpin: which was?

Y/N: there was no body.

Ruby POV: when we heard this, we were confused as to why he said that.

Yang (whisper): why is he saying That? Of course there wouldn't be one, a Grimm probably ate him.

Weiss (whisper): shh, let's keep listening.

Y/N POV:

Ozpin: I'm a little confused by what you mean, you did tell me that, that place was filled with Grimm.

Y/N: we lied, that place has been Grimm free.

Ozpin: do you think he's alive?

Y/N: no, he got hit in the chest where his heart was located with a fist full of fire.

Ozpin: then what happened?

Y/N: tai was consumed.... by carnage, he's alive ozpin.

Everyone: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

We turn around as we heard people yelling, glynda went to the door and opened it to reveal RWBY, JNPR, Sienna, mania and Robbie.

Ruby: uhh.... hey (nervous laugh)

Ozpin: so much for not getting them involved.

Y/N: (sigh) so you guys heard everything?

They were quiet and just nodded, I let out a big sigh and look back at ozpin.

Y/N: anyway, I've been trying to find him and I've had no luck.

Ozpin: hmm.... one moment.

He started going through his draw looking for something, while he was doing that, I look back at the others.

Mania: our brother is alive?

Y/N: yes, he consumed tai.

Ruby: why did you hide it from us?

Y/N: like I said before, I can't afford to have anyone get involved in this.

Sienna: it's not really your decision.