Ch.15

Camryn's POV

Liam handed me his headphones before each of the boys kissed my forehead and ran out onstage. I slipped them on and smiled while watching the boys do their thing. Paul stood beside me with his hand on my shoulder as we watched the boys sing their hearts out.

"Are you excited to be heading to the U.S. after this?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, I've never been there before. It's going to be so much fun." I answered. I've always heard great things about America, but never thought I'd have the chance to go there. I can't wait to see what it's like.

"You can get a shirt from every state we visit." He said, making me smile. The boys had just finished the first song of the night and were talking to the fans. Paul occasionally listened to his walkie talkie and glanced at the security team in front of the stage to make sure everything was going okay.

"I think I need to go check on one of my guys down there. You're going to have to come with me. I can't leave you here alone." Paul said apologetically. I nodded understandingly and took his hand. We walked out onto the stage staying as far to the side as we could, as we attempted to stay unnoticed while everyone's focus was on the boys.

"Oh hey Paul, hey Camryn." Louis said waving to us with a big grin on his face. Paul glared at him for blowing our cover while I just waved back. Paul jumped off the stage and into the crowd.

"Jump to me. I'll catch you." Paul told me while holding out his arms. I hopped off the stage and into Paul's arms without any hesitation. I trusted Paul with my life. He put me down, and I quickly followed behind as we made our way through the front of the crowd. I kept getting slightly blinded by the girls taking pictures of me. Did they know their flash was on? I tried to rub away the purple spots I was seeing, and someone tried to snatch Liam's headphones off me, but all she got was part of my hair. Ow, thanks a lot girl. I gasped and kept my hand on them before stepping out of her reach. I tightened my grip on the back of Paul's shirt. I started to get really nervous by how violent it was down here. Not only were these girls being violent to me, but they were pushing and shoving each other as well. How could this be fun to someone? The boys were still talking to the fans, and the sounds of their voices were the only thing keeping me calm. After I was finally calming down, I felt a sharp grip on my arm. I turned my head to see who it was. It was a fan, and she was trying to snatch me from Paul. I tried to pull away from this psycho, but she tugged me towards her harder, making me lose my grip on Paul.

"Paul!" I screamed, but he couldn't hear me. It was too loud down here.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to meet the boys." The crazy girl said to me. I tried my hardest to get away but she had a tight grip on my arm.

"Let go of me!" I shouted at her, trying my best to cause a scene. We learned in school that if you're being kidnapped it's best to scream.

"Calm down. I'll let you go when I meet them." She said again.

"Paul!" I yelled at him again. Frustrated tears spilled from my eyes. How could he not notice I wasn't behind him? I started to feel like I couldn't breathe. My heart even felt like it was beating out of my chest.

"Hey, let her go!" I heard fans around her saying. Finally, people were noticing. Unfortunately, I didn't trust any of these strangers now. I looked at the stage desperately hoping one of the boys would see me. Then I made eye contact with Harry. I swear I have never felt so relieved in my life.

"Harry, help me!" I begged. Harry's eyes got big, and he ran to the edge of the stage before leaping off. The security guards quickly picked him up, and put him back on the stage. They had no idea what was going on. 

"No! Camryn needs help! Get Camryn!" I heard him shout to the security guards and point at me frantically. That caught the rest of the boys' attention. Suddenly the phsyco girl started taking me deeper into the crowd. I started sobbing and tried as hard as I could to resist, but this girl was way bigger than me. No one would be able to find me now. I screamed even louder for the boys. This was my last hope. I could hear the crashing of microphones being dropped. Were the boys coming to save me? 

"Let me go! My sister's getting taken away!" I heard Niall scream. 

"That's just what she wants. We'll send security after her." The guard told him. The boys were forced to get back on the stage, trying to find my in the crowd of thousands of people. All of a sudden I felt a strong hands grab me out of the crazy girl's grip when she wasn't expecting it. I looked up scared, hoping it was a familiar face. Lucky for me, it was Paul. Once we safely got back to the front row, the boys ran to the edge and helped me up onto the stage. Niall picked me up and hugged me tightly. He was squeezing the life out of me, but I didn't care. I was just happy to be in my brother's safe arms again. 

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you? Oh my gosh I was so worried." Niall rambled. 

"I'm okay." I nodded and wiped the tears off my face. My adrenaline was still running so fast I couldn't feel a thing. 

"Camryn, what happened to your arm?" Harry asked concerned. Everyone, including me, looked at my arm and noticed that it was bruised badly from my shoulder down to my elbow. 

"We need to get this looked at." Louis demanded. The boys walked off the stage with me and set me down on the couch. Paul quickly waved the paramedic towards us. While the medical people observed my arm I looked at Paul. He was pacing and running his fingers through his hair. 

"She'll be fine. It's just a nasty bruise, and it needs to be iced every night until the bruise goes away." The paramedic said. 

"Camryn, I'm so so sorry. I should've been holding you. This is my fault. I'm so sorry." Paul said. He looked like he was about to be sick.  

"It's okay. It's not your fault, Pauly. I'm fine. It doesn't matter." I said sincerely. I don't like seeing him upset like this. It's like seeing a hurt puppy. A very big hurt puppy. 

"It could've been a lot worse. She could've taken you out of the arena and harmed you way worse." Paul stated. 

"She told me she just wanted to keep me until the boys came to get me, so she could meet them." I said. Everyone went silent, which left me confused. The boys looked like they were going to explode from anger now. Was I the only one who didn't understand why that comment seemed to upset the boys even more?