Ch.39

Niall's POV

"Hey, Niall. You got a package in the mail." Louis said while walking back into the house. 

"Who's it from?" I asked. 

"It says it's from Courtland Academy." He read before handing it to me. 

"Oh, that's Camryn's new school I told you guys about. I think I know what it is." I hummed. Louis helped me rip it open, and the box revealed exactly what I was expecting. 

"What is it?" Louis asked. 

"Just get ready." I chuckled excitedly. "Camryn, I have something for you!" I shouted upstairs to her. 

"What is it?" She called back. 

"Just come down here!" I said. She immediately came down the stairs and into the living room. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Check it out. It's your new uniform!" I said excitedly while holding it up to show her. 

"What? I have to wear a uniform?" She whined.  

"Duh. It's a private school." I chuckled and shook my head. 

"Ew, it's so ugly." She frowned and poked it like it was a bug or something. Hear comes the drama. 

"Well everyone has to wear it. C.mon, try it on." I said before tossing it to her. She frowned and snatched it out of the air. 

"No, it looks stupid." She whined and stomped her foot slightly. Is she throwing a hissy fit? Jesus, it was like she was three years old again. 

"It doesn't look stupid." I chuckled and shook my head. "Besides, you have to wear it so just go try it on so I know it fits." 

"Fine." She groaned and walked to the bathroom unenthusiastically. 

"Lou, go get the boys." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked suspiciously. 

"I'll tell you in a sec, just go do it please." I chuckled. Louis shrugged and went to go get the boys. I couldn't help but giggle to myself while I pulled out the spirit wear I ordered from the box. Once the boys were gathered around me, I handed them their shirts. 

"What are these for?" Harry asked and observed the shirt.

"It's spirit wear for Camryn's school. She's putting on her uniform, so I thought we'd put these on too. Hurry, before she comes back out." I said while throwing my shirt on over my current shirt. The boys followed along and put their shirts on as well. 

"Cam, are you done?" I asked through the door. 

"Yeah." She sighed. 

"Come on out then." 

"You're gonna laugh at me." She said embarrassedly. 

"Hey, we would never laugh at you." I said seriously. 

"You promise?" She asked. 

"Pinky promise."

"Okay." She sighed. I watched the knob of the door slowly turn before Camryn walked out shyly. 

"What are you guys wearing?" She asked, a smile was trying not to show on her face.

"These are our uniforms. You like?" I smiled. 

"Yeah." She giggled. "Do you like mine?" 

"Yeah, I seriously do. You look great in it, Cam." I said.

"Really?" She asked. 

"Yes, really. Stop worrying." Harry smiled. 

"If everyone's gonna be wearing the same thing no one's gonna judge how anyone else looks." Zayn hummed. 

"I'm sure the other kids are just as excited as you are to have to wear uniforms." Liam chuckled. 

"Are you guys sure?" She asked. 

"Would we ever lie to you?" Louis asked. 

"Yeah." Camryn nodded. 

"Fair enough." Louis chuckled. "But we're not lying right now."

"I think you'll be the best looking kid at your school." I said. 

"We'll all be wearing the same thing." 

"But you'll wear it the best." I smiled. 

"Thanks." She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well, it fits. Can I go change now?" She asked. 

"Of course." I nodded. She went back into the bathroom and closed the door. 

"Thanks, boys." I smiled. 

"Anything for Cam." Louis hummed and patted my shoulder. 

"You can keep the shirts as a reward." I said. 

"Oh, thanks. I've been wanting one of these." Zayn chuckled and rolled his eyes. 

"It's the least I could do." I chuckled jokingly. I waited outside the bathroom for Camryn while the other boys went back to what they were doing. She came out quicker than before and handed me her uniform. I grabbed her extra uniforms as well and stood up.

"Let's take these to our room." I hummed before leading her up the stairs. "You hand them to me and I'll hang them up in the closet." I said while setting down the box next to her. She started by handing me her skirts. 

"Niall, I have a question." Camryn said while handing me stuff. 

"What's up?" I asked her. 

"When are the VMA's?" She asked.

"In a couple weeks, why?" 

"Well I really wanna go, but now that I'm in school it'll be hard." She sighed. 

"Oh, don't worry. You're going." I chuckled. I mean she kind of had to since I don't know who would watch her while we were gone. But, I'm just gonna pretend that's not a factor and earn the best big brother award. 

"Really?" She gasped. 

"Yeah. It won't matter if you miss a day of school." I shrugged nonchalantly. Way to play it cool, Niall. 

"Thanks, Niall! You're the best big brother ever!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around my waist. Nailed it. 

"Yes I am. Always remember that." I chuckled. 

"I will!" She smiled and let go. 

"Demi will also be there, and she'll be super excited to see you." I hummed. 

"Do you think she'll remember her promise?" 

"What promise?" I asked confused.  

"About getting me to meet Justin." She asked hopeful. Oh, boy. We better hope so, or I'm gonna lose that best brother award.

"I'm sure she will." I smiled. Camryn squealed and started bouncing around the room excitedly. I've never seen the kid so excited. All I know is Demi and I better not let her down.